Andres Iniesta

Maria

i think he's also a player that gets better into the game with more touches on the ball, so if you guys say he's been sulking on the wing for the first half, that might be an explanation.

Barca touches on ball: Xavi-139/Alves-106/Busi-106/Messi-93/Puyol-60/Pique-58/Sanchez-44. Iniesta? 65. Like I said, Iniesta seemed really tired(he probably paid for the extra effort he had to do against Mallorca after Thiago's red card..and the same could be applied to Messi). But yeah, Pep can't have Iniesta(our most influencial player, after Leo) touching the ball 5-7 times more than the defenders.

Isaac_Cuenca23

Barca touches on ball: Xavi-139/Alves-106/Busi-106/Messi-93/Puyol-60/Pique-58/Sanchez-44. Iniesta? 65. Like I said, Iniesta seemed really tired(he probably paid for the extra effort he had to do against Mallorca after Thiago's red card..and the same could be applied to Messi). But yeah, Pep can't have Iniesta(our most influencial player, after Leo) touching the ball 5-7 times more than the defenders.

You're forgetting that Iniesta only played about 60 mins, so his touches per minute is close to Dani Alves, Busquets and Messi and more than Puyol and Pique

B

barcelonista

Iniesta being a boss in central midfield without Fabregas occupying his spot SHOCKER.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Anything further away from a fluke shot and 12 yards out, his shooting is horrific. Inside those 12 yards, my god! He unleashes spectacular shots and so text book. High and hard near post, low and accurate far past.

Pepe Silvia

Anything further away from a fluke shot and 12 yards out, his shooting is horrific. Inside those 12 yards, my god! He unleashes spectacular shots and so text book. High and hard near post, low and accurate far past.
He does it when it counts, so back up :p

Home of Barca Fans