Andres Iniesta

X

xaviniesta

epic.

but why you have to aim the shot, :pinto: ? the goal is just 3m wide. i bet don did his magic there :pep:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Fb Iniesta: "Starting the holiday before joining NT... Watching a Denzel movie! Can you guess which one it is!! :D
543473_10151768157525626_79298470625_24439862_1028695888_n.jpg

I don't understand... Our players keep seeing these English movies (Xavi talked about that romantic movie, I forgot the name, a while ago). But none of them speak English!!
Or do they watch the dubbed versions of these movies?

X

xaviniesta

ˇbelive it or not but they read on spanish (or catalan) there. i find it pretty annoying actually. i don't know why the subs don't work on them there.

Galning

All English movies in Spain are voice-overs. Over here, only kids movies get dubbed but for some reason Spanish people can still enjoy a movie that way. I find it kinda ridiculous.
Last time I was in Barcelona there were ads everywhere for The Hunger Games -> Los Juegos del Hambre :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
voice-overs as in you could hear the English audio, at the same time there's a voice in the back ground translating it!?

That totally takes away the fun

Galning

No they take out all the sound and put Spanish voices over them. It's still ridiculous. I saw a movie in Barcelona once and like when someone's lips have stopped moving the Spanish voice keeps talking etc.. :lol: it's so weird.

Rahj

No they take out all the sound and put Spanish voices over them. It's still ridiculous. I saw a movie in Barcelona once and like when someone's lips have stopped moving the Spanish voice keeps talking etc.. :lol: it's so weird.
it's a common thing in a lot of European countries. spain, france, germany usually dub foreign movies...and this is one reason why you scandinavians are so good at speaking and understanding English.

X

xaviniesta

there was a great section in the graham hunter book about iniesta. it was paragraph 10 and it was called the solution man i guess. some really nice behind the scene storyies, one of them was about his father, jose antonio, was a scaffolder. and he is afraid of flying, so he couldn't make it to johannesburg. instead he was watching the game at home, alone. when andres score his father turned TV off and went upstairs, he just could watch any more. and when he saw the fireworks and celebrations out of the window, he knew spain had won the game.

also there's a great story how iniesta went to albacete to train, when everybody had the siesta between the schoolday. it was 50-70km from fuentealbilla. the training last 70mins, so he always had to skip the last class to make it. it sounds so umbelivable, looking the kids today who wouldn't even make it when they are 500 meters from the stadium.

also for the valdes haters, without him you wouldn't know iniesta too probably. he was the first one who saw don, took his bags and helped him to move in. he took hime under his wing. what a man :valdes: :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans