Andres Iniesta

Hatem Ben Arfa

superstitious people are neanderthals.

He's the best player in the world and if he scores tonight it does not mean that he will have a really bad game.

F

Flavia

superstitious people are neanderthals.

He's the best player in the world and if he scores tonight it does not mean that he will have a really bad game.
Changed your mind about neymar? :pep:

I just wish vdb'd stop playing him on the wings. He's been great so far, and I just imagine how he'd be playing if in his proper position.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Neymar.........who's he?

Iniesta has clearly shown at this tournament that he's the best player in the world to be honest. It's like he's gone on to an even higher level with Spain than with Barca because the Spain team are all looking to him as their leader by example and he's stepped up his game accordingly.

besides Neymar hasn't won the world cup or copa america like Iniesta. when he does one of the two, then we can talk ;)

F

Flavia

Neymar.........who's he?

Iniesta has clearly shown at this tournament that he's the best player in the world to be honest. It's like he's gone on to an even higher level with Spain than with Barca because the Spain team are all looking to him as their leader by example and he's stepped up his game accordingly.

besides Neymar hasn't won the world cup or copa america like Iniesta. when he does one of the two, then we can talk ;)
You change your mind way too often to be taken seriously...

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Neymar.........who's he?

We should start a thread predicting who will be your next best player

Maria

To be honest, I'm kind of pissed at him for the way he played most of the season, like he didn't want to get too tired or to risk an injury..basically what a brazilian footballer would do before the WC. And I don't care what he does with the spanish NT if he doesn't give his all for Barcelona.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm, with Galning on this one... How can you be pissed off at Iniesta?

Neymar.........who's he?

?
:messi:

Maria

I know..I commited the biggest sin. I darred to criticize the Don. But seing how he suddenly revives when he plays for Spain and how is better then Messi and CR after those 2 played till exhaustion for their clubs this season, literally carrying them at some point, does that to me.

I'm, with Galning on this one... How can you be pissed off at Iniesta?

Let's just say that after 2010/2011 season(when I thought he was the 2nd best player in the world), I expected him to be at a different level in 2011/2012. Maybe I'm too harsh on him, but I'm sure most of the forum would think the same if it would have been Leo instead of him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans