Andres Iniesta

ammarfcb

ze special one
I know..I commited the biggest sin. I darred to criticize the Don. But seing how he suddenly revives when he plays for Spain and how is better then Messi and CR after those 2 played till exhaustion for their clubs this season, literally carrying them at some point, does that to me.

tbf to him he had a good end to the season. and if you listen to bbc or sky sports, ronaldo is man of the tournament after yesterday :shakeshead:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
To be honest, I'm kind of pissed at him for the way he played most of the season, like he didn't want to get too tired or to risk an injury..basically what a brazilian footballer would do before the WC. And I don't care what he does with the spanish NT if he doesn't give his all for Barcelona.

I know..I commited the biggest sin. I darred to criticize the Don. But seing how he suddenly revives when he plays for Spain and how is better then Messi and CR after those 2 played till exhaustion for their clubs this season, literally carrying them at some point, does that to me.

Let's just say that after 2010/2011 season(when I thought he was the 2nd best player in the world), I expected him to be at a different level in 2011/2012. Maybe I'm too harsh on him, but I'm sure most of the forum would think the same if it would have been Leo instead of him.
I do understand whr you're coming from... But the Don was sacrificed a lot of times for the beloved son of Catalunya too

B

barcelonista

But seing how he suddenly revives when he plays for Spain and how is better then Messi and CR after those 2 played till exhaustion for their clubs this season, literally carrying them at some point, does that to me.

Seems like La Moustache knows how to utilise the Don better than Pep. Del Bosque > :pep: tbh

:pep:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Yes really. Not a month ago your best player of the world was neymar, now it's iniesta... I wonder who'll be your best next month :p

It doesn't depend on me. Depends on how players play, I will then form my opinion accordingly. Neymar has been out of sorts lately and Messi is just Messi but goals and assists aren't EVERYTHING.

Iniesta should be picking up the Ballon D'Or come December. Best Player in the WORLD by far. Tonight he'll show the world why he is, AGAIN.

BarcaGirl

It doesn't depend on me. Depends on how players play, I will then form my opinion accordingly. Neymar has been out of sorts lately and Messi is just Messi but goals and assists aren't EVERYTHING.

Iniesta should be picking up the Ballon D'Or come December. Best Player in the WORLD by far. Tonight he'll show the world why he is, AGAIN.

LOL
Sorry to say, but Iniesta doesn't deserve the Ballon D'or this year ...hell, even Cristiano Ronaldo is more deserving this year than him.

BarcaGirl

I disagree.

watch him carry Spain to another final and maybe trophy.

He deserves it.
GODLY player.

Spain would still be the world's best team, even without Iniesta. They have players like Silva, Fabregas ...they are all worldclass.
Take out Cristiano out of Portugal, and they are shit. The same with Messi and Argentina.

Imho Xavi is much more important for Spain than Iniesta.

Home of Barca Fans