Andres Iniesta

Hatem Ben Arfa

take iniesta out of spain and there is no World Cup.

Trust me Spain would suffer greatly without Iniesta.

Argentina with Messi sucks as does Portugal with Ronaldo. Ignore the friendlies when discussing those two and their national teams.

Hatem Ben Arfa

HBA......no =/.
Messi is the undisputed best. If you cant see that, well it explains a lot.

I've agreed Messi is the best for the last 4 years. There are multiple posts to prove it.

However goals and assists are not everything. Looking at Iniesta play it is hard not to say to yourself he's the best in the world.

ammarfcb

ze special one
firstly, the take blah blah out of blah blah arguments never work.

messi is undoubtedly the best in the world but it doesn't stop me and alot of other people here liking iniesta more. because he's just DON.

best player:
messi>iniesta>>>ronaldo imo

fav player for me:
iniesta>messi>villa>xavi

don't get best and favourite mixed up.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
No it's not. Leo is the best.Watching Messi play, it's impossible to say that he isn't the best lol.
But I know what you mean. There are times when he just glides down the pitch and leaves you speechless. Iniesta and Xavi swap places in my top 3 every now and then lol. But theres no way I can register Iniesta above Leo in my head, even if he makes me think twice sometimes.
Your going a bit overboard imo and agree with ammar.

Hatem Ben Arfa

you don't have to score 73 goals and 28 assists to be the best player in the world. there is more to being the best player in the world than goals and assists.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I've agreed Messi is the best for the last 4 years. There are multiple posts to prove it.

However goals and assists are not everything. Looking at Iniesta play it is hard not to say to yourself he's the best in the world.

Ofcourse not. Messi's passing ability is also far far better than any other in player in the world . It's just too accurate . And then comes the goals and assists . Don't call Iniesta 'the best' . You can call him your favorite and ahead of messi , but that's just your opinion.

BarcaGirl

How can someone take HBA serious. Just 1 or 2 months ago, Neymar was the best player in the world ahead of Messi. And now it's Iniesta. :lol:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Some people still don't get the difference between a trademark and being the first to do something.

No, they do. They just want to moan and argue about something, anything really. Its mad boring and sometimes frustrating.

ammarfcb

ze special one
So, this is how it works. If Neymar plays bad, Iniesta is the best. If Neymar/Iniesta both would play like shit than Messi would be again the world's best. Interesting logic.

what's more interesting is the inclusion of neymar in the first place.

Henry_IB

Banned
Neymar has not been playing so good recently. what you want?

You're terribly inconsistent with your opinion, that's what she wants. And sorry to say HBA, I think as previous posters have said you mistake favorite with best. Iniesta is to me an unmatched second to Leo and he does things which mesmerize you and he has a special (hate myself for saying this word) swag over him, but Leo is just better (and yes, goals and assists aren't everything, we know). Lastly, your opinion sort of lost what remaining credibility it had when you said Neymar was the best in the world.

Home of Barca Fans