Andres Iniesta

F

Flavia

you don't have to score 73 goals and 28 assists to be the best player in the world. there is more to being the best player in the world than goals and assists.
So you went from "iniesta is jealous of messi" to this now :lol:
Really, you cannot be taken seriously. And yet people fall for your flames.

ammarfcb

ze special one
...and how messi and villa hate each other.

tumblr_lyrz7oxl5N1rnjju9o1_500.gif

tumblr_lu5rdgNRCP1qlr2ex.gif

Hatem Ben Arfa

So you went from "iniesta is jealous of messi" to this now :lol:
Really, you cannot be taken seriously. And yet people fall for your flames.

I was desperate for my favorite player to win Pichchi. Iniesta seemed to be ignoring him that match. I asked a question, people asked me a question and gave a possible reason.

I'm not trolling here.

Just watch Iniesta play tonight and decide for yourself if he is playing like the best player in the world.

Yugi

also Iniesta didnt pass to Messi that good as to his other team mates
Iniesta is such an ego maniac, at least HBA has seen some light and truth in this

Hatem Ben Arfa

...and how messi and villa hate each other.

tumblr_lyrz7oxl5N1rnjju9o1_500.gif

tumblr_lu5rdgNRCP1qlr2ex.gif

hate is a strong word. A word I NEVER used to describe the relationship of any Barca players with eachother. I challenge you to quote me on that. use the advanced search function.

there were arguments between Villa and Messi on the pitch and the newspapers didn't make up stories based on my noticing them not looking all rosey.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I was desperate for my favorite player to win Pichchi. Iniesta seemed to be ignoring him that match. I asked a question, people asked me a question and gave a possible reason.

I'm not trolling here.

Just watch Iniesta play tonight and decide for yourself if he is playing like the best player in the world.
Iniesta is very good, just not Messi-good. He can be considered the 2nd best, but he is still not better than Messi. I've never seen anyone do what Messi does every match he plays, not even iniesta. When Messi plays badly, he's still better than most. And my favorite player is Xavi, not messi. There is no denying how great player Iniesta is, he is probably the best midfielder right now.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'll try to be fair and unbiased: Cristiano Ronaldo is also better than Iniesta. Why? He's got much, much better stats.

Don't kill me, please.

Iniesta is an artist's studio whereas Ronaldo is a brick factory.

Home of Barca Fans