Andres Iniesta

X

xaviniesta

telecinco is ashamed so they banned it.

:rofl1:

reminds me what fifa did with the womans WC when the ref made a blunder. when she catched the ball when it was still on the picth and nothing happened :lol

Galning

tumblr_ldfeowk0FM1qdxgrdo1_400.jpg

:wub:

Ender

Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid): "Iniesta is one of those players who is touched by the magic wand. He does things no one else can." #euro2012

JackaL

Oh man, than people ask why Pep is so great. I think there's nothing to be more proud of... Growing up @ La Masia, Pep is your idol, the time comes when you train/play together, then he becomes your coach, then you lift like 201840918421984 cups... and by the way revolutionize football together!

Pure greatness!

PacoBJuarez

Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid): "Iniesta is one of those players who is touched by the magic wand. He does things no one else can." #euro2012

I'm not going to lie, I've always kinda liked Ramos. He seems to be one of those genuinely nice guys, modest and respectful. You know... nothing like Pepe.

Diogo28

Obviously that Ramos did that to avoid Lass Diarra from doing the same before and get a red card.
Lass is a key player for Madrid :pep:

Both Pepe and Ramos have something in their head that makes them turn to some kind of Rambo.

X

xaviniesta

:worthy:

my favourite journalist by far. he always makes so much sense.

he is also explaining the iniesta factor here:(around 10-14 minutes or someting) http://www.beyondthepitch.net/podcasts/edition/index.cfm/beyond-the-pitch/2011/08/29/sid-lowe/

watching barcelona play makes me always woner that they are one of the very few sides out there who geniunly are actually 'thinking' on the pitch. and constantly. i just think if you have a random guy and he have to play their way, they would be mentally exhausted after 20mins already. it looks definalty easy, but i tell you it's definately not.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans