Andrés Iniesta

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's for sure not getting younger by the day, wouldn't be angry if we sold him for big money. Should've done that some months ago, though, so we could've bought Isco to replace him. Kid is going to be twice the player Iniesta ever was, and that is me being honest and talking with my Iniesta bias glasses off.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He's for sure not getting younger by the day, wouldn't be angry if we sold him for big money. Should've done that some months ago, though, so we could've bought Isco to replace him. Kid is going to be twice the player Iniesta ever was, and that is me being honest and talking with my Iniesta bias glasses off.

Really? Really??

Come on. As much as I like Isco, there is no guarantee that he will turn out as great as Iniesta, let alone "twice the player Iniesta ever was". The only thing he is better than Iniesta is his ability to score/finishing.

Iniesta, along with Messi and Xavi, is part of our Barca blood and soul. I would not sell him for anything.

Muttu

tumblr_m5pho1y7at1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

i8BdYdKQ5y3TE.gif

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

:blind:

F

Flavia

Iniesta was the top assister last season. And he adds a lot more than just that. That would be too big of a gamble to take, and I'm glad it didn't even occur to rosell or zubi.

CatalinR10

laughing.gif

spark

Isco would be the first to laugh at that sentiment. How about we address our actual weaknesses instead of tying to shoot ourselves in the face?

Hamzah

High Definition Member

:lol: this is post of the year material

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Iniesta was the top assister last season. And he adds a lot more than just that. That would be too big of a gamble to take, and I'm glad it didn't even occur to rosell or zubi.

Why are you replying seriously and not laughing your ass off like the rest of us?

Paganinisrvnge

Iniesta is a legend and is still playing at a high level. I hope that now that Tata is here and Fabregas is playing at such a high level while Thiago has pissed off to Bayern; Iniesta, Xavi, and Fabregas will all rotate and play at their best.

Ghost

Um, okay. :lol:

:lol: @ the hate Iniesta is starting to get for wanting a slight increase in wages. If all he cares about is the money he would've asked to leave to join PSG or Man City. :/

Home of Barca Fans