Andrés Iniesta

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It's official!!!

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...ell-announces-new-iniesta-contract-until-2018

640x360_INIESTA_2018.v1387453461.jpg

Renewed until June 2018 :D

:flagvl8:

Meanwhile in Manchester, Moyes: I still think we can sign him this winter, if not we'll try again next summer - I'm 100% we we'll sign him next summer!

Maria

From 2018 Iniesta will renew every year and his salary will be according to his role in the team.
I like this part, but it still begs the question as to why Puyol's contract was renewed last year until 2016.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Or he could be trying out the new Magista series that are supposed to replace the CTR360 ones by the end of the season...

Remember when Neymar tried the all black Hyper Venoms before they were released?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His shoes are all black, I can't see what brand are they but I don't think he switched to adidas.

Maybe he's negotiating a new contract with Nike..

Or he could be trying out the new Magista series that are supposed to replace the CTR360 ones by the end of the season...

Remember when Neymar tried the all black Hyper Venoms before they were released?

Yeah, he could be testing out the new series. I saw many rumours about him possibly switching and got curious.... Surely Nike do not want to lose him.

Home of Barca Fans