Andres Iniesta

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Maybe cause he doesn't care about getting the direct assist? Maybe he's going to pass the ball to somebody who is in a better position to provide the assist? Did that ever cross your mind? If you completely rely on stats to judge players then you really are naive.

J

justin

Maybe cause he doesn't care about getting the direct assist? Maybe he's going to pass the ball to somebody who is in a better position to provide the assist? Did that ever cross your mind? If you completely rely on stats to judge players then you really are naive.
Actually getting the direct assists is the hardest thing, how many times do you hear the commentator say all that was missing is the final pass. Maybe Cesc's positioning is extremely good and reads the game so well in order to be in a position to make the final pass, something which Iniesta lacks.

To be able to do what Cesc is doing playing top quality defense splitting passes in a league where the defenses are tough and well organised and where time and space is at an absolute premium is just amazing.

Based on current form Cesc is by far the best midfielder in the world, no one comes even close and is a strong contender for world player of the year.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I still can't get MENSA:confused:

YO Justin, didn't we already agree Cesc is way better than Iniesta!? Why do you keep on hurting your fingers?!? I'm looking forward to us signing him and making him the successor of Xavi... You know what's his kit number gonna be!? It's '6' not '4'... Yeah, I said it!

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Actually getting the direct assists is the hardest thing, how many times do you hear the commentator say all that was missing is the final pass. Maybe Cesc's positioning is extremely good and reads the game so well in order to be in a position to make the final pass, something which Iniesta lacks.

To be able to do what Cesc is doing playing top quality defense splitting passes in a league where the defenses are tough and well organised and where time and space is at an absolute premium is just amazing.

Based on current form Cesc is by far the best midfielder in the world, no one comes even close and is a strong contender for world player of the year.

You're my idol Justin, one day I hope to know as much about the world as you do.

V

Valon

There should be a limit for how stupid a person can be. This guy Justin has no limits, he makes you lose faith in humanity. Can't you go fuck off to an Arsenal forum and keeping sucking Cescs dick?

Home of Barca Fans