Andrés Iniesta

lostchild

We would have buried the game much earlier with him on the pitch.

sadly it seems like he cant play 2 games in a row anymore ?
nor Alves can.. or Busquets, or.. Pedro..

honestly wtf is going on with this intense rotation? even great players like Iniesta or Busquets have to keep a steady game-to-game form.
whats amazing in Iniesta is that he's able to give amazing performances regardless.
but still
you really want to make this "1 game on the bench 1 game on the field" thing? FRICKING LET HIM START . let him win the game
and then take him out to rest.
simple as that.

same thing with the 3-1 loss. is it that crazy to let Xavi START instead of Song?
put him on. let us at least grab a decent lead. and then take him out for the second half for all i care.

this thing makes me go mad
also this new 'trend' of not making any subs until the 70' min ? or even finishing the game with 1 sub left.
i just dont get it :(

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
sadly it seems like he cant play 2 games in a row anymore ?
nor Alves can.. or Busquets, or.. Pedro..

honestly wtf is going on with this intense rotation? even great players like Iniesta or Busquets have to keep a steady game-to-game form.
whats amazing in Iniesta is that he's able to give amazing performances regardless.
but still
you really want to make this "1 game on the bench 1 game on the field" thing? FRICKING LET HIM START . let him win the game
and then take him out to rest.
simple as that.

same thing with the 3-1 loss. is it that crazy to let Xavi START instead of Song?
put him on. let us at least grab a decent lead. and then take him out for the second half for all i care.

this thing makes me go mad
also this new 'trend' of not making any subs until the 70' min ? or even finishing the game with 1 sub left.
i just dont get it :(

You really think it is that simple? Do you know there's also Xavi and Cesc to share minutes? Do you know Xavi is in his mid thirties and can't play every single game? Do you remember last season when our best players were burnt out?

I'd like to see Iniesta play more often too, but the situation is not as easy as you think it is...

lostchild

You really think it is that simple? Do you know there's also Xavi and Cesc to share minutes? Do you know Xavi is in his mid thirties and can't play every single game? Do you remember last season when our best players were burnt out?

I'd like to see Iniesta play more often too, but the situation is not as easy as you think it is...

please .. enlighten me.
why not start with Xavi instead of song. and then replace him on the second half?
while we didnt have any game mid-week. ?

you want to let Messi or Neymar rest? let them start. take them out second half.
simple as that

what was Tata's excuse for not including Xavi (in the aftergame interview) ? .. he said.. we already had Cesc and Alexis on. so it was more than enough and Xavi had no room.
?
thats just idiotic. we DID NOT have neither Cesc or Alexis. they were both subs. instead of using Xavi AT LEAST at the start of the second half. he preferred putting Alexis first. and Cesc. why? god knows.

nevermind
im secretly hoping that Puyol takes his year of rest. and comes back to be Barca's new manager right after.

Armando929

Was really worried about him at the beginning of the season... Now he's taken his game up to another level.

Him and Cesc have really been amazing together.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
please .. enlighten me.
why not start with Xavi instead of song. and then replace him on the second half?
while we didnt have any game mid-week. ?

you want to let Messi or Neymar rest? let them start. take them out second half.
simple as that

what was Tata's excuse for not including Xavi (in the aftergame interview) ? .. he said.. we already had Cesc and Alexis on. so it was more than enough and Xavi had no room.
?
thats just idiotic. we DID NOT have neither Cesc or Alexis. they were both subs. instead of using Xavi AT LEAST at the start of the second half. he preferred putting Alexis first. and Cesc. why? god knows.

nevermind
im secretly hoping that Puyol takes his year of rest. and comes back to be Barca's new manager right after.

That was a big mistake by Tata, nobody is denying that, the Sociedad game was a huge screw up... But it only happened in ONE game and you are freaking out...

And yeah, good luck telling Messi he'll only play one half, piece of cake, really... Or justify to the board that a 100+ million player is going to get benched because he's supposed to rest... Or break the news to Cesc/Xavi that he's only getting garbage minutes from now on... How about letting bench players find their rhythm too, as we'll need them down the line?

I agree Sociedad was not the right game for that, and that the rotations in that particular game were badly chosen, but you make it seems like this happens game in game out, which simply isn't true... Simple as that!

F

Flavia

New boots, magista:

BiC_olyCEAAVaDr.jpg:large

BiC-E5BCIAApTPE.jpg:large

L

linetty

They look like Mercurials from distance. Anyway, Iniesta :worthy: best midfielder ever.

F

Flavia

He won't travel to valladolid, for personal reasons... I hope it's nothing serious and everything is fine with his family.

Home of Barca Fans