Andrés Iniesta

CatalinR10

Iniesta: "My assist? Messi knew I can give that pass and I know he expected it. We play together for so long, we know the other's qualities"

Bjs9CBUCMAAxGdc.jpg

khorne

I loved messi's reaction after the goal, it was all like "dawww, i knew you could do it one more time, you pale magic man!"

you can call me crazy, but i'm at a point now where seeing those guys playing fantastically like that and being happy is worth more to me than trophies or records.

Stric

you can call me crazy, but i'm at a point now where seeing those guys playing fantastically like that and being happy is worth more to me than trophies or records.

I know exactly what you mean. Lately I've been more happy about seeing some of the celebrations than about the goals. It's just refreshing to see them so happy and enthused about scoring and winning.

Kohe321

The most elegant player ever in my book, I noticed it the first time I saw him play. Just the way he jogs around has some grace to it. There are never any jagged or "hard" movements with Iniesta when he plays, he just goes with the natural motion and momentum of the situation and "flows" around players in a way I've never seen before at that level. It's really quite unique, I just have to say it again - without a doubt the second best player in the world behind Messi. :D

Alarcón

He's much, much better in midfield... you would think that Martino watched Barça last season to learn from Tito's mistakes but apparently he didn't

Home of Barca Fans