Andrés Iniesta

Superstar85

Absolutely stunning. Cesc has more assists, but I don't see him giving passes like that very often. That's exactly what makes him a completely different player compared to Xavi and Iniesta, and is the reason he can't replace them. (ie; to really fit him in, we need a system change)

Cesc does it often, he even did it against Madrid but Messi didn't score.

Yannick03

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2 min.

Andres Iniesta, who was yesterday subbed off at half-time because of thigh discomfort, trained normally with the group today #fcblive

Great news !

barca1899

yankees-fan-worried-then-relieved-on-drugs-baseball-fan-gifs.gif

lostchild

Andres Iniesta, who was yesterday subbed off at half-time because of thigh discomfort, trained normally with the group today #fcblive

Great news !

lol
i was eating at half time ,and suddenly i see Sergi playing instead of Iniesta, i thought maybe Tata finally realized its OK to sub someone before the 75th minute,
now i realize Iniesta was having discomforts :tata1:
oh well
as long as he's back.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Great news !

But did they find out what it was? What was causing the discomfort? I am hoping it is nothing serious. I pray!

dostoevskij

Personaly i Dont think he had any Problem at all. More a psychological Substitution. Valdes is Iniestas best Friend in the squad. Seeing him go down like this is Not an Easy Thing... You Could See iniesta Running in the barca Room as soon as the Referee Blow the wistle.

V

voodoomaster

Personaly i Dont think he had any Problem at all. More a psychological Substitution. Valdes is Iniestas best Friend in the squad. Seeing him go down like this is Not an Easy Thing... You Could See iniesta Running in the barca Room as soon as the Referee Blow the wistle.

How do you know they are best friends and all? Your name indicates genius of course........

V

voodoomaster

I have Knowledge because in the 21th Century the Players Talk to us, its called Social Media :) no im just kidding. But iniesta/valdes is like messi/pinto or cesc/pique...

Interesting, Do you know other "pairs" than these? Neymar/alves.......

FC B

Great news !

Great news but an absolutely fantastic player who showed it once more in the clasico, you know great players shine in the great matches !:iniesta:

Home of Barca Fans