Andres Iniesta

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I hate to spoil the party but I don't think he was all that great last night, an 8 out of 10 certainly but in my opinion he has a way to go before he deserves the kind of reaction he's getting above. It's great to see him progressing and he pulled out a couple of really sweet moves and a tried some clever passes which didn't quite come off but the best is very much yet to come, though it will come soon.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Agree Adam, he was good and it was arguably his best performance so far this season, but that would have been an average performance for him last season given what he is capable of. However it does suggest he's finding form again which is a major positive.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Iniesta was very good. He wasn't great by Iniesta standards, but if he was we would have won by 5 goals or something ridiculous like that.

Zqa-

His movement on the pitch was excellent. He moved like he should, like a midfielder. He didn't try to dribble as much as he has done the other games, which is good. His passing was accurate and his play with Xavi was a joy to watch. He and Xavi made our play flow beautiful. Great game.

Beast

The Observer
yeah should be between every player.. Abidal followed by Messi followed by Iniesta followed by Messi followed by marquez followed by Messi followed by Pep than Messi..etc

Beast

The Observer
just in case someone missed the fine print , second sending with a friendly reminder never hurt anyone

beef-supreme

yeah should be between every player.. Abidal followed by Messi followed by Iniesta followed by Messi followed by marquez followed by Messi followed by Pep than Messi..etc

There's a glitch in the Matrix when you experience a déjà vu.
There's also a glitch in the Matrix when a Real Madrid-affiliate talks about other clubs' financial policy.

:)

Beast

The Observer
There's a glitch in the Matrix when you experience a déjà vu.
There's also a glitch in the Matrix when a Real Madrid-affiliate talks about other clubs' financial policy.

:)

Nah we are known for a fucked up financial policy , we don't claim otherwise but you do .. so there is no glitch u just didn't take the blue pill

Home of Barca Fans