Andres Iniesta

[FCB]Messi[10

Now we are seeing the Barca team from last season, and especially the savior of last year in the CL semi don Andres. Quality performance today, and hopefully he will take this performance from today, to the Madrid game at the Camp Nou.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Highest praise I can give Andres is that Cesc would only have been a bit better, because Cesc is that good.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's had a great match today... Have always kept saying he if played in wings, that should be RW position and not LW, because that way he can drift into MF as he frequently does without sacrificing any width because we have Alves there on that flank! I have to say Pep's got his formation perfect for the first time this season!!

Although Iniesta has been brilliant he some times lost the balls trying to do all on his own and that's where Xavi snatches away his position as the second best performer of the day!!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
the things he makes the ball do with his feet mesmerize me.... it is like he has some magical powers... so elegant on theball

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guy is a genius when played in midfield... He makes everything look so easy, almost as he didn't wanted to do it... If he can keep this form, our overall game should improve exponentially...

iced1776

He has such a unique way of carrying the ball, its almost as its underneath him instead of in front of him.

Nirre_99

Can only agree, this was the first time this season that Xavi and Iniesta really dominated the midfield and showed something like last seasons fluent passing in their little triangles (third person being someonelse obviously).

Very happy they produced it in this game.

Home of Barca Fans