Andres Iniesta

Kerrybai

I won't blame any individuals tonight but Iniesta lacks creativity and vision recently. In these games we depend on someone like Messi or Iniesta but the latter in particular looks uninspired.

Darko

Looked like he had a few drinks before the game, poor touches, failed dribbles, no good trough balls...

CuleLife4Life

It hurts to say this but maybe we've seen the best of the Don already. He is getting up there in age and his issues with his knee/tendon. Plus with having already won everything, maybe he isn't inspired anymore.

JamDav1982

Personally I think it is because he is being asked to play deeper as a LCM.

Iniesta excels at sucking other players in and leaving them dead or a clever little pass. When he plays that deep other teams just sit back off him and force him to pass wide.

Would much rather Lucho kept Neymar on and pushed up Iniesta to No.10 role behind Messi and Neymar.

CatalinR10

Last time he was on his goat level was right after his baby died. I remember him being incredible for a month and after that his overal play started decreasing. This year he was great for just 1 month. Has he started to decline ?

Home of Barca Fans