Andres Iniesta

DinhoR10

lol He doesn't care about normal games anymore. Guy has more goals and assists in a few select Clasicos and CL games than he has in an entire La Liga season. Mixed feelings about that tbh.

Its sad because he shows that he can turn it on whenever basically but i suppose for someone whose won literally everything bar the Balon 'Dor its hard to keep up the motivation for 10+ years.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He was very good against Eibar when he came on too. And now a MOM performance. He hit form at the right time. With Suarez coming in and Iniesta stepping up matches will be interesting to watch. It is time to witness the best attack in the world.

ScoobySquats

Don Andres Iniesta will be essential in this classico. If he can build a tempo of quick passes in succession with Neymar and Messi there will be goals. Lots of them.
I don't count Suarez as we don't know if he will start or come on later in the game.

Autumn

I don't know if anything in football brings me as much joy as seeing Iniesta on top of his game.

It was a thing of beauty :wub:

Irish_Cules

lol He doesn't care about normal games anymore. Guy has more goals and assists in a few select Clasicos and CL games than he has in an entire La Liga season. Mixed feelings about that tbh.

It isn't ideal but it is to be admired a bit. I don't think it's a case of him not caring about normal games or just picking the big games. Maybe subconsciously he has been slacking a bit. Still, I think its a case of him realising that he hasn't been at his best and then doing everything possible to raise his level in time for the big games. I believe he'll continue this good form for a few weeks, even against the small teams. He just needs big games to kick start his form now and again.

xavisionary

iniesta1.gif

If I ever doubt the Don I watch this.

Home of Barca Fans