Andres Iniesta

Frodo_FCB

Ok he is not beasting yet, but to sub him for Roberto is what it gives this impression :lol:

I really believe he is gonna be one of our best players against Madrid though.

DinhoR10

He does this alot, its like he's resting before a big game, I want to see that first leg CL atletico form again though, he was the perfect midfielder passing,shooting,tackling,dribbling. Was magical

Schumi

He does this alot, its like he's resting before a big game, I want to see that first leg CL atletico form again though, he was the perfect midfielder passing,shooting,tackling,dribbling. Was magical

I almost jizzed in that game with his performance. Too bad we couldn't get the victory we deserved in that game. But that was a truly epic performance by the Don in that game.

Neymessi

He was pretty average before the classico last season and in the classico he turned the tone up.Just hoping that he remembers he is the best midfielder of this generation and steps his game up.

Schumi

We will need him, Messi, Neymar and Suarez to beat Real Madrid. To be frank, we will need all the players to do well, but Iniesta can be super-crucial in clutch games. Has been so many times in the past.

Neymessi

The only thing that pisses me off more than alves crosses is iniesta not playing at his best.So sad.Please turn into a beast in the classico don.

Ursegor

World Champion
lol He doesn't care about normal games anymore. Guy has more goals and assists in a few select Clasicos and CL games than he has in an entire La Liga season. Mixed feelings about that tbh.

Home of Barca Fans