Andres Iniesta

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I feel like Iniesta is a lot better against big teams because we actually need to keep possession and so his dribbling/ball control proves invaluable, while against small teams they park the bus anyway so he'll only do a twist or turn away from pressure once or twice. I think he and Messi not only destroyed City on the pitch but they also psychologically destroyed them, they got so frustrated because they could not get the ball off of us and realized they were being made to look like little kids

dakt

This man, this man will decide the clasico for us. We need you Don, the great, to step up.:barca scarf:

Albo

No man can be bigger than the club itself, we need to sell him now when we are still able to cash on him. He is supposed to be our safe haven. You pass the ball to Iniesta when under hard pressure, you assume that Iniesta

will control the ball and finish his "turn" with a safe pass, but no. My heart was pounding like fuck. He lost the ball countless times and his passes were just awful. Could have played for Real and I wouldn't have seen the

difference. Makes me wonder why we are getting rid of Xavi. He can still stabilise the game.

Last edited:

jamjamjam

there were morons on this forum using that exact phrase in regard to messi last season

edit: well at least they didn't leave any words out

Lomar1o

No man can be bigger than the club itself, we need to sell him now when we are still able to cash on him. He is supposed to be our safe haven. You pass the ball to Iniesta when under hard pressure, you assume that Iniesta

will control the ball and finish his "turn" with a safe pass, but no. My heart was pounding like fuck. He lost the ball countless times and his passes were just awful. Could have played for Real and I wouldn't have seen the

difference. Makes me wonder why we are getting rid of Xavi. He can still stabilise the game.

jeez i thought i was the one who dislikes iniesta getting so many minutes, but selling him is a bit over the top. i'm all for benching him tho', of course if we get coutinho :D

Home of Barca Fans