Andres Iniesta

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
No guys, the old la masia player must never be sold.
Bench them or don't include them in the squad if they are that bad but barca must not sell them.
Keep them all till they retire.

Albo

Is that really fixing the issue though?

Well yes, and also, it's pretty damn good business. Some fools could still pay 40-60m for him. This level of fanboyism on this forum is just clearly over 9000. I'm sure that Iniesta would still like to play regularly, but you guys here want him to suffer. Eventually if he is left to the bench for too long, he won't love and enjoy playing in Fc Barcelona anymore.

Edit: And atm Rafinha is at least 100 times better than Iniesta, maybe over 200 times.

Last edited:

Jombi

So many fickle fans!!

Against City he is glorified and praised to the sky, and a match later people demand him to be sold! What a joke!

DinhoR10

So many fickle fans!!

Against City he is glorified and praised to the sky, and a match later people demand him to be sold! What a joke!

On this forum the people who praise are the same people every time and the people who criticize are the same people everytime. The two camps only come out one at a time most of the time so it looks like everyone is flip flopping.

G

Gasgas

He was atrocious, so many misplaced passes and turnovers.
Pogba needs to be signed ASAP

Albo

I admit, i'm going a bit over with this hate on Iniesta. But when Iniesta can make his first assist/goal in La Liga, I may have to reconsider the selling part. Maybe then he can go the bench and NEVA COME BACK.

DinhoR10

I admit, i'm going a bit over with this hate on Iniesta. But when Iniesta can make his first assist/goal in La Liga, I may have to reconsider the selling part. Maybe then he can go the bench and NEVA COME BACK.

To his defense its not like he hasn't been creating chances but those chances have been squandered. Not that he's been creating enough chances for a player of his quality.

Albo

On this forum the people who praise are the same people every time and the people who criticize are the same people everytime. The two camps only come out one at a time most of the time so it looks like everyone is flip flopping.

Yes, let's reward shit performances with cheers! Great game Iniesta, best form of his life!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he was ok in 1st half. I do worry about his fitness and prospects of playing top football in coming years. Lucho rested him plenty this season but he's just looking like an old man out there.

BerkeleyBernie

Let's be honest: he was surrounded by shit: Neymar, and Mascherano, especially, and Rakitic and Mathieu to a lesser degree. Perhaps could have adapted better to the lack of technical quality around him, but he was pretty much hung out to dry. He and Messi the only ones with a clue in the early going.

Home of Barca Fans