Andres Iniesta

StarLord

Another great game from the big-game-player par excellence!

After so much doubt, even from mega-Iniesta fans such as me, the dude has come alive when it matters the most. A God amongst men.

ScoobySquats

Played great today. Showed Bayern, Pep and especially Thiago that they all need to see what one of the greatest players of all time, and arguably the greatest mid fielder of all time can do. Instrumental in breaking up Bayern's attacks, picking up loose balls and helping our transition play from Defense to Attack as well as keeping things calm and slowing it down when we needed too. Truly immense game from Iniesta today, hope he can continue like this for a few more seasons.

Juan03

Don. I never doubted him. A player of his caliber, one of the best midfielders ever should never be doubted.

Kuchi

Good game, a class act especially with the big pressure the Germans exerted in the midfield. Watching him, i was like "You German boys are cute and all, but we invented this shit":)

On a more serious note, Bayern did make it hard for us in midfield, in no way i am saying we breezed through this game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Barca makes it to the Final it'll be Iniesta's 4 CL Final in a decade. Only player from the current squad that featured in 2006 CL final. Xavi and Messi were injured

Stric

If Barca makes it to the Final it'll be Iniesta's 4 CL Final in a decade. Only player from the current squad that featured in 2006 CL final. Xavi and Messi were injured

Wow... just wow. :worthy: I may be ignorant, but has any other player played 4 CL finals in a decade?

Home of Barca Fans