Andres Iniesta

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Invisible from minute 1 to 93 ... :(

How can you do that to us Don at this stage of the season? How!!?

StarLord

Very poor performance by him and the rest of our midfield tonight. Let's just hope they can recover and beast the CL final.

Devils

We have to sign a midfielder replacement this summer and have him come in the January transfer window.

Horrendous from Iniesta tonight.

StarLord

Respect this guy, his age caught up on him and theres no player who can do something about ageing.

Iniesta is for me probably the best midfielder ever. Definitely the best in the last 25 years or so.

But as much as we love him, it is clear that he is no longer the player that he once was. We need at least one new midfielder for next season, since neither Rakitic is world class, as useful as he may be most of the time. We are clearly suffering in midfield.

utility73

Another absolutely awful performance. For every good match he does not really show up in another two to three of them.
And no, age is no excuse, not yet. He just turned 31. Xavi was still at the top at such an age.

Ekul

The overreacting in this thread... Iniesta had a quiet game but it was a game in which the team never got out of 2nd gear because we were already through anyway, really. I wouldn't judge him on tonight's game, just wait until the final.

Neymessi

Bayern pressed like crazy.He just did not have enough space or time to move.He was suffocated.Will be fine in the next matches.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He will be fine. A beautiful performances in the both the finals is all he needs to not brand this season as a failure.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What gives me hope, is that this man has never lost a final he played :)

3 CL finals, 2 Euros, 1 world cup...

I hope he appears in the games we have left.

Home of Barca Fans