Andres Iniesta

Devils

3-4 months wouldn't be the worst, we can have him back in the new year.

As long as he doesn't require surgery or miss the second half of the season we should be be able to manage.

Iarwain

Enzo Perez was supposed to be booked after he blatantly held Iniesta's shirt from the back few minutes before the tackle when Mallenco played advantage. That tackle is what happens when the player has the confidence in the ref that he won't pull cards early in the game.

Thank you, Mallenco. Fucking cunt.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
You know, I prefer Denis over Arda... I mean, the turk is awesome but closer to goal, so I think the CM position is a better fit for Denis who is actually a midfielder... The problem is that he usually plays on the right, so Rak should go to the left and that's quite a big adjustment...

xXKonan

CvYu9w7W8AAxALA.jpg

Walked out on his own power after the match but still likely to miss 2-3 Months according to Alfredo Martinez.

Total-Football

Injuries like that leaves bad taste in my mouth.. i didnt even care for the rest of the game. We struggled maintaining possession against city and valencia with iniesta on.. imagine without him how pathetic our midfield will be

Professor Chaos

I really hope it's nothing serious but we have to wait until official announcement. Rafinha's injury ruled him out for nearly 6 months and he was able to walk on his own like Iniesta.

snowy

Enzo Perez was supposed to be booked after he blatantly held Iniesta's shirt from the back few minutes before the tackle when Mallenco played advantage. That tackle is what happens when the player has the confidence in the ref that he won't pull cards early in the game.

Thank you, Mallenco. Fucking cunt.

THIS! Specially since there's no instant replays for tackles that lead to injuries, refs need to step up and do their job. That Perez cisor tackle from a high position, locking Iniesta's knees which was moving fast, was some martial arts move! Even though he got to the ball, he had zero control over his momentum. There should be rule banning tackles if contact is made with opponent's knees.I'd totally vote for a 2 instant replay challenge per game for each team.

Hope Andres will be ok... :thumbsup: :iniesta:

ps. btw, how do I go about liking a post? Is there a button? Thx

Last edited:

Galning

THIS! Specially since there's no instant replays for tackles that lead to injuries, refs need to step up and do their job. That Perez cisor tackle from a high position, locking Iniesta's knees which was moving fast, was some martial arts move! Even though he got to the ball, he had zero control over his momentum. There should be rule banning tackles if contact is made with opponent's knees.I'd totally vote for a 2 instant replay challenge per game for each team.

Hope Andres will be ok... :thumbsup: :iniesta:

ps. btw, how do I go about liking a post? Is there a button? Thx

Bottom left, below the profile picture there is a button that says "Like".

Home of Barca Fans