Andres Iniesta

Iti10

Andres owns a wine place, this is guy is exactly just like wine but seriously not some boring cliche stuff, as long as he ages he becomes better and more crucial to this team, love him so much!
Dont want to think about our team without him.

SeloBarca

Its just magical. No matter which team you cheer for, everyone should enjoy watching his art of football as long as we can.

snowy

Divine.

Our most important player IMO.

His fitness is the key to us winning titles this year.

I was about to Like all the posts on this page haha

With him back and Busi back in form, Barca is just playing on another level. As many were saying a few months back, midfield is the core and the key to Barca's balance/effectiveness.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]810905113023934464[/tw]

His shirt is spot on. "Top dog, excellent performer" :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[tw]810905113023934464[/tw]

His shirt is spot on. "Top dog, excellent performer" :p

And he really is an example. For his footballing style which represents what Barca is all about and for his attitude as a person. Iniesta is a guy those kids need to look up to.

I wonder in what role will we see him when he retires. Xavi will coach, Pique president...

El Flaco

And he really is an example. For his footballing style which represents what Barca is all about and for his attitude as a person. Iniesta is a guy those kids need to look up to.

I wonder in what role will we see him when he retires. Xavi will coach, Pique president...

And Douglas as our marketing director :p

"If I can make it, so can you"

Home of Barca Fans