Andres Iniesta

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's not like Iniesta has been awful this year..he's been mediocre and rarely shined, but a mediocre Iniesta can still create out of nothing.

You are making it sound like he's been another :marquez:

samg85

The problem he's had is that he hasn't been consistent and he hasn't scored many goals though his contributions far exceed his need to score. He has 1 goal in 39 matches. He's midfield, so you can give him that he's not supposed to score much, but remember that he's also started few games as a LW. He's one of my favorite players and I hope excels the rest of the season.

Merv

Any word on how his recovery is doing? Haven't found anything at the official site, was wondering if I've overlooked it??

fareast

no word yet, i do wish he is fit to play Arsenal

How about today? Still no news? Todays match I didnt find Iniesta in Camp Nou, only saw Alves and another player (I forgot who he was), hopefully he will play after halftime if needed, definitely will be needed for clasico

barca96

How about today? Still no news? Todays match I didnt find Iniesta in Camp Nou, only saw Alves and another player (I forgot who he was), hopefully he will play after halftime if needed, definitely will be needed for clasico

where did you see alves?
if it was in the stadium during the match,
then it was ghostface sitting next to alves :lol:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Weird that. Tbh if Barca haven't reported it yet then I'm not buying it, if Iniesta was definitely out they'd have said something. It's still quite early as well, I'd imagine they'd leave it until late before deciding whether he's fit to play. We really need a Xaviesta midfield domination on Tues.

jairzinho

Weird that. Tbh if Barca haven't reported it yet then I'm not buying it, if Iniesta was definitely out they'd have said something. It's still quite early as well, I'd imagine they'd leave it until late before deciding whether he's fit to play. We really need a Xaviesta midfield domination on Tues.

The official website stated he returned to training today, which is a good sign.....keeping my fingers crossed for him to play.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/04/04/n100404110245.html

Home of Barca Fans