Andres Iniesta

dalitis8

Banned
We don't know.I do not understand almost no Spanish at all,but from what I was trying to read from the MARCA website,he will undergo tests tomorrow so that the doctors can tell if he can play in London...:flagvl8:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Iniesta comes off with thigh problem
www.fcbarcelona.cat
Andrés Iniesta noticed a twinge at the back of his right thigh in the game tonight and will undergo tests on Sunday to establish the full extent of any injury.
On 50 minutes Andrés Iniesta came off apparently in some pain, to be replaced by Leo Messi. Early fears that the injury could be serious seemed to be discounted as the club doctors examined him, though the full extent of any injury will not be known until further tests are carried out on Sunday.

Guardiola, optimistic

In his post match press conference, Pep Guardiola told reporters that the early prognostic was “in principle, good”.

Jeffren calf trouble

With a quarter of an hour left, it was Jeffren’s turn to come off , replaced by Jonathan dos Santos and it was revealed after the game that he was suffering a slight calf strain in both legs.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/03/27/n100327110111.html

veryfatchocobo

I don't think we'll be playing our normal 4-3-3 though... I have a feeling we'll be closer to our 4-2-3-1, which Iniesta would play as LW (or LAM, depends on how you look at it). BUt then again, I predict another long outing for Iniesta sadly. @_@

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw in Catalan press that the injury isn't anything serious.
Regarding Iniesta's performance... He wasn't among our best players last night, he can't fill in for Xavi. Hopefully, with our brain back from his injury he will find his place again. Hopefully, not on the flank though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That just came in after I made my post. It does seem that he will miss the match vs. Arsenal. :sad:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Fcb.cat

Les proves realitzades aquest diumenge al matí a Andrés Iniesta han determinat que el jugador pateix una petita ruptura en el bíceps femoral de la cama dreta. El temps aproximat de baixa és d’uns deu dies.

The tests regarding Andres Iniesta's injury this Sunday morning have shown that there's a small fracture to his femoral biceps muscle on his right leg. He'll be approximately out for ten days.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
The tests regarding Andres Iniesta's injury this Sunday morning have shown that there's a small fracture to his femoral biceps muscle on his right leg. He'll be approximately out for ten days.

Good translation BTW.

Home of Barca Fans