Andrés Iniesta

Elite-BkD

Crazy overreactions here.
He was one of our better players, especially during a tough first half which saw genuinely bad performances from Alves, Alexis, Alba, Messi, and Pedro as well as sub-par ones from Pique, Xavi and Busquets, not to mention a fantastic performance from Atletico who were plainly tired more toward the end.
Still a good ways off from his best but nowhere near as bad as the chat/comments suggest.

F

Flavia

He was really bad tonight, I don't really remember seeing him playing so badly.

ebieymjunior

He was one of our better players, especially during a tough first half which saw genuinely bad performances from Alves, Alexis, Alba, Messi, and Pedro as well as sub-par ones from Pique, Xavi and Busquets, not to mention a fantastic performance from Atletico who were plainly tired more toward the end.
Still a good ways off from his best but nowhere near as bad as the chat/comments suggest.

This. He defended well, especially in the 2nd halt. I agree he still needs to find his form.

footyfan

Calma, calma

Agreed. People are just surprised he can actually lose the ball.

Armando929

He was far from his best but the worst was PEDRO... I don't know what people see in him anymore??... What exactly is he good at? Besides pressing like a headless chicken? He was preferred over Villa all last season and he shows nothing for it. Masia status I guess.

One of Iniesta or Xavi will start to be phased out as the season goes on, though. With the way Cesc is playing and with Tata's more direct style of attacking, we're starting to see a changing of the guard.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He was far from his best but the worst was PEDRO... I don't know what people see in him anymore??... What exactly is he good at? Besides pressing like a headless chicken? He was preferred over Villa all last season and he shows nothing for it. Masia status I guess.

One of Iniesta or Xavi will start to be phased out as the season goes on, though. With the way Cesc is playing and with Tata's more direct style of attacking, we're starting to see a changing of the guard.

His ball control is possibly the worst of all Barca players, it seems like he is even more one dimensional than Tello at dribbling, and at least Tello pulls his move off, when Pedro tries a step over it gets stuck under his foot :facepalm: Professional footballer :lol:

Home of Barca Fans