Andrés Iniesta

companyofcules

His only downside was him playing only in Barcelona for our ideological motivated system. He needed a bit of Italy too. He needs some years as assistant coach under some great managers, maybe even Flick in the future.
I can see Flick staying 5 years here if we get our transfers right so he can be his associate in the last past of Flick's years. But I will prefer 8 years of Flick. 4 stand alone and 4 with a Barcelona former player along his side.

Horatio

You're welcome
This always seems to be the go-to moment that is supposed to showcase his skill, but it surprises me because in terms of technical difficulty it’s not that high and has likely many other moments of higher difficulty. Also the goal by Neymar was not that of truly high stakes. People mesmerise at the body feint, but it’s what Messi used to do 5 times a game.

Beautiful times tho. Game needs more of his type.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I liked how he responded to that point yesterday and the camera on Xavi, reflects how we all felt about it I am confident

Iniesta Ultra

This always seems to be the go-to moment that is supposed to showcase his skill, but it surprises me because in terms of technical difficulty it’s not that high and has likely many other moments of higher difficulty. Also the goal by Neymar was not that of truly high stakes. People mesmerise at the body feint, but it’s what Messi used to do 5 times a game.

Beautiful times tho. Game needs more of his type.

What are you on about. It's because no player today would even attempt that dribble fearing the defenders he went past like cones.

Home of Barca Fans