Andres Iniesta

CatalinR10

Iniesta: "At this moment, I don't feel like becoming a coach, but I sure will stay in the world of football, this is my life." [augol]

Iniesta: "My dream is to end my career at Barça. I arrived here being very young, and it would be nice to end my career where it started."

Iniesta: "Messi is the number one, he can decide any game, makes the most difficult things look easy. He gets better each year. He's unique"

:iniesta:

29mu68j.jpg

Iniesta's 90's look-alike. :lol:

J

jtmx12

It's just 3 or 2 games. Nothing to worry about, and he will finally have some time to rest. Let's just hope that the team will keep winning games in La Liga without him.

X

xaviniesta

can't the medial staff do anything to prevent his thigh injuries?? really, always the same story. plays 3-4 months, then out for 2 weeks. same shit every year. alexis is the same now and ofcourse adriano the glassman.

MqSxY

can't the medial staff do anything to prevent his thigh injuries?? really, always the same story. plays 3-4 months, then out for 2 weeks. same shit every year. alexis is the same now and ofcourse adriano the glassman.

I would rather he played 3-4 months and then out for 2 weeks than vice versa.

Home of Barca Fans