Andy Carroll

Robbie

He plays like a lot like Emile Heskey. Sure he can score headers and the occasional lucky deflection, but ask him to do something that requires a bit of skill like a step-over or cross?

745963_o.gif

Yeah.

Yugi

745963_o.gif

vs
rvye5pmg.gif

I say horse wins, it has never played football but certainly has better skills with ball

jamrock

Andrew Thomas Carroll is a BEAST.

Liverpool are just fucking retarded and have a team that is ill-suited to using him. they play fast on-the-deck football with lots of positional interchange; but he's a classic #9 who, although he can move more than you'd think, is not capable of playing such high intensity football. if you put Carroll at the head of, say, United's attack, or Chelsea's attack, or pretty much anyone not named Arsenal, Liverpool or Swansea's attack... he'd show what a beast he really is.

Yea but there isn't really a place for the old fashion target man in the game now a days though is their, its makes a team a bit too one dimensional.

Especially given the fact that he isn't like a drogba or ibra, how have a brilliant touch and enough skill on the ball to vary the play.

He seems a striker of a foregone era, don't see carroll being the starter for a team that wins the league or champions league, ever.

ammarfcb

ze special one
He plays like a lot like Emile Heskey. Sure he can score headers and the occasional lucky deflection, but ask him to do something that requires a bit of skill like a step-over or cross?

745963_o.gif

Yeah.

heskey is the greatest english striker of the decade. period.

Ambrosia

Gerrard's back and in half an hr he provided Carroll with more service than he was ever given in the previous half of the season.

Depending on Stevie's fitness, i'm expecting Carroll/Gerrard to be the new Torres/Gerrard.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Carroll will never be as good as Torres.

Luis performs much better with Craig than he does with Carroll.... I watched Liverpool VS Newcastle the other night and Carroll looked pretty useless. If he played with good wingers like Bale and Nani... then he might come good. I can't see him coming good at Liverpool.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
super goal vs Oldham last night... sort of goal one'd be proud of scoring irrespective of the opposition scored against

abual3bed1

he'll be just great in Stoke City .. they live on tall players and would love to have him in their team .. if Liverpool could loan him now .. then get 2 good wingers in the summer .. Carroll will be great for them

X

xaviniesta

man, the guardian is the only paper that knows shit in england.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I had a dream last night that Carroll scored 2 goals......so he might decide to stick to all you haters today against Stoke.

you heard it from me first. ;)

Home of Barca Fans