Andy Carroll

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Andy Carrol playing football reminds me of a new born horse running around in a field trying to find the purpose of his life. Getting fed up of his shit displays !!!!

Kinlejus

wimryv.jpg

Well, at least he is good at that :lol:

Sewelly

Carroll was a lot better at Newcastle than he is at Liverpool but he was never worth the ludicrous fee Liverpool paid for him. He has some good attributes, such as his size, heading ability, strength and a decent left foot finish. But he lacks any intelligence, is slow, has terrible control and a first touch, and most importantly he cannot play in a team that wants to play football on the deck like Liverpool want to. They look much more threatening with small, fast, nippy players like Suarez & Bellamy up front.

Carroll has been awful but let's not all get conned by this supposed brilliant football Liverpool play. They're not Brazil 1970, infact, they're pretty shit. Take Suarez out and they're one of the dullest sides in the league and one of the bluntest in the top half.

'Pass and move' my fucking ass.

Interista

The sad thing about that video is you can actually see his deterioration. You can hear it too. Shame he only had a few good years in him. I don't think he will ever be back. Might still be back to performing at top level though, but he's finished as far as evolving goes.

As for Carrol. Good shot, good finishing. Subpar player. Woudln't make it in Serie C. I really hope he succeeds. I pray for the day he goes to a team that allows him to score plenty of goals. English media will call him the best striker in the World, and it will be 3 times as funny as when they do it to Rooney.

Last edited:

gulaman

The sad thing about that video is you can actually see his deterioration. You can hear it too. Shame he only had a few good years in him. I don't think he will ever be back. Might still be back to performing at top level though, but he's finished as far as evolving goes.

As for Carrol. Good shot, good finishing. Subpar player. Woudln't make it in Serie C. I really hope he succeeds. I pray for the day he goes to a team that allows him to score plenty of goals. English media will call him the best striker in the World, and it will be 3 times as funny as when they do it to Rooney.
Torres would be more effective in a team built around him. He scored a lot of goals as the sole striker with Gerrard playing just behind him at Liverpool. And he looks better when Mata is playing behind him in a similar role. But in the standard Chelsea setup with the likes of Lampard and Ramires in midfield, alongside Anelka and Drogba, he's practically useless.
If you're going to spend £50M on a player then you should mould the team around that player.

barcaboy15

Any player that passes the ball to Andy Carroll should be booked for time wasting
:lol::worthy::lol:

Carroll has been awful but let's not all get conned by this supposed brilliant football Liverpool play. They're not Brazil 1970, infact, they're pretty shit. Take Suarez out and they're one of the dullest sides in the league and one of the bluntest in the top half.

'Pass and move' my fucking ass.

So true, Liverpool are a fucking awful, boring team who are so reliant on Suarez it's not even funny. Just shows how shit Carrol is that he can make the rest of the team look like they've got good technical ability.

Jenks

Torres would be more effective in a team built around him. He scored a lot of goals as the sole striker with Gerrard playing just behind him at Liverpool. And he looks better when Mata is playing behind him in a similar role. But in the standard Chelsea setup with the likes of Lampard and Ramires in midfield, alongside Anelka and Drogba, he's practically useless.
If you're going to spend £50M on a player then you should mould the team around that player.

People seem to forget that Torres was also crap towards the end of his Liverpool career too.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Give the man some slack... he's young. He might come good one day...

BUT:
Alexis Sanchez won a price for being Serie A's best player last season. He's less than a month older than Carroll. He was slightly cheaper, too.
Juan Mata is only 9 months older than Carroll. He cost 10 million pounds less.
Eden Hazard is 2 years younger. He was the best player in Ligue 1 last year. Wouldn't have been much more expensive either.
Mario Götze is over 3 years younger and possibly the best player in the Bundersliga.
Javier Pastore is 5 months younger. He was just as expensive though.

Oh and...
Busquets is only 6 months older.

Home of Barca Fans