Andy Carroll

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I can't believe anyone can think Andy Caroll is good at football.

Even in England where brute force is more highly valued than elsewhere, any half decent player needs to at least have marginal football ability. Andy Caroll's technique is comparable to my own, and there's a reason my career won't ever go further than being a human battering ram in pick up games.

ammarfcb

ze special one
I can't believe anyone can think Andy Caroll is good at football.

Even in England where brute force is more highly valued than elsewhere, any half decent player needs to at least have marginal football ability. Andy Caroll's technique is comparable to my own, and there's a reason my career won't ever go further than being a human battering ram in pick up games.

you've just bought your self a 3 page argument with someone...*cough* HBA *cough*

xavisionary

Mate you're talking from deep out of your arse or trolling, Andy Carroll is fifty times better than you. One of you is a multi millionaire Premier League England international and one of you isn't. Look at Carrol at Newcastle, guy's got talent. His finish for England at Wembley was immense.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Mate you're talking from deep out of your arse or trolling, Andy Carroll is fifty times better than you. One of you is a multi millionaire Premier League England international and one of you isn't. Look at Carrol at Newcastle, guy's got talent. His finish for England at Wembley was immense.

Well I would sure as hell hope he is better than me considering he plays in the best league in the history of things, but that might just be because he can jump really high, because I don't see any legitimate football ability.

jackfrost

You sound like a liverpool fan. Even at Newcastle you could see that Carroll had no footballing technique which warranted a 35 million pound transfer. He has no 1st touch, not very good on the ball, cannot even hold the ball consistently.
Yes he has a good left foot but that is about it. A decent defender could take Carroll out of a game very easily.

It was very irresponsible on Liverpool's part to pay 35 million pound Carroll because it inflated the market. Just about every starting striker for all 20 premier league team is better than Andy Carroll.

gulaman

Carroll was a lot better at Newcastle than he is at Liverpool but he was never worth the ludicrous fee Liverpool paid for him. He has some good attributes, such as his size, heading ability, strength and a decent left foot finish. But he lacks any intelligence, is slow, has terrible control and a first touch, and most importantly he cannot play in a team that wants to play football on the deck like Liverpool want to. They look much more threatening with small, fast, nippy players like Suarez & Bellamy up front.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Carroll was a lot better at Newcastle than he is at Liverpool but he was never worth the ludicrous fee Liverpool paid for him. He has some good attributes, such as his size, heading ability, strength and a decent left foot finish. But he lacks any intelligence, is slow, has terrible control and a first touch, and most importantly he cannot play in a team that wants to play football on the deck like Liverpool want to. They look much more threatening with small, fast, nippy players like Suarez & Bellamy up front.

THIS!

Home of Barca Fans