Andy Carroll

Hatem Ben Arfa

he's not talentless though. don't let all the mocking and hate sway you like that. He will become a very good player and is still young. It will be good for Newcastle's squad given the extra football we will have with the Europa League next season.

besides don't the best teams usually have 4 very good strikers to deal with the demands of European football and the many fixtures it brings.

Newcastle will be playing in the English Premier League, UEFA Europa League, FA Cup and the Capital One Cup next season. If we want to end next season on the last day still fighting for UEFA Champions League place like we did the season just ended, we need extra players added to the squad who are of good quality. Andy Carroll is a good quality player and will do a job.

also Newcastle could lose Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse to the African Cup of Nations depending on who wins the qualifier in October. it's Ivory Coast vs Senegal, so I will be supporting Ivory Coast so that Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse go nowhere this January. It will only be Tiote that goes if Senegal lose.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Do you actually believe what your saying?

Also Carroll would be a great signing for Newcastle he is much better than Cisse

you don't class Cisse in the world class bracket? he also scored goals for fun in the Bundesliga for a relegation battling side.

yes HBA is a world class player IMHO. there are only 2 other players in the world that can do some of things he does on the pitch. watch him explode next season now that he's recovered from the double broken leg and that he will be starting every game.

Cabaye showed he's world class in the Premier League already and now the Euro's. I don't know if there is a better passer of the ball than him in the EPL to be honest. the vision and the technique is immaculate.

Colocinni has been fantastic and different class for the last 3 seasons now and so consistent about it too. He finally got his recognition too, by being named in the official EPL Team of the Year.

Krul is world class indeed. 15 clean sheets, but it's not even about such stats. He's a world class shot stopper and there is NO ONE that is better at commanding their box from corner kicks and set-pieces. He will deal with just about everything and he has hands like velcro with a super glue coating. He's only 24 years old too.

Because of Newcastle's success last season, there will be a lot more televised Newcastle United matches this season. I suggest to all of you that you watch as many of them as you can each week and you will see what I am talking about.

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Because of Newcastle's success last season, there will be a lot more televised Newcastle United matches this season. I suggest to all of you that you watch as many of them as you can each week and you will see what I am talking about.
Dude usually all the PL games are televised here and I watched Newcastle regularly last season,I was very impressed with them and I feel they can do even better but the likes of Cisse and Coloccini aren't in the world class bracket,they are really good players though.

zanela

he's not talentless though. don't let all the mocking and hate sway you like that. He will become a very good player and is still young. It will be good for Newcastle's squad given the extra football we will have with the Europa League next season.

besides don't the best teams usually have 4 very good strikers to deal with the demands of European football and the many fixtures it brings.

Newcastle will be playing in the English Premier League, UEFA Europa League, FA Cup and the Capital One Cup next season. If we want to end next season on the last day still fighting for UEFA Champions League place like we did the season just ended, we need extra players added to the squad who are of good quality. Andy Carroll is a good quality player and will do a job.

also Newcastle could lose Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse to the African Cup of Nations depending on who wins the qualifier in October. it's Ivory Coast vs Senegal, so I will be supporting Ivory Coast so that Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse go nowhere this January. It will only be Tiote that goes if Senegal lose.

Even as a back-up, you could do better now that you're in Europe. And my opinion of Carroll is based on what i've watched of him. I know he's young, but he's found lacking in football fundamentals (poor touch and ball control), and he's not versatile or tactically bright either. I know he can head a ball, but so can Lescott. Now i don't know how much he can improve, but for now he hasn't displayed anything that suggests he has the talent to be a success in modern football. Modern day targetmen have to be able to do more than score headers and defend corners, and i'm not sure he has enough there to evolve, and work on.

Cisse is good on the ball, equally adept with both feet, supplemented with clever movement and technique. He attacks space and understands the game better. To rate carroll over cisse is ludicrous.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Dude usually all the PL games are televised here and I watched Newcastle regularly last season,I was very impressed with them and I feel they can do even better but the likes of HBA and Coloccini aren't in the world class bracket,they are really good players though.

you haven't watched enough then. Colocinni is without doubt world class and perhaps Newcastle's most important player. He reads the game so so well, and sees danger before it happens and stops it right there and then and is so calm and technically superb in possession. Does it at such a consistently high level.

HBA is a world class player. It doesn't take much deduction to come to that conclusion:

everton%20defending%20against%20newcastle.gif

barfa-1.gif

ben-arfa-v-bolton1-o.gif

Meitux

you haven't watched enough then. Colocinni is without doubt world class and perhaps Newcastle's most important player. He reads the game so so well, and sees danger before it happens and stops it right there and then and is so calm and technically superb in possession. Does it at such a consistently high level.

HBA is a world class player. It doesn't take much deduction to come to that conclusion:

everton%20defending%20against%20newcastle.gif

barfa-1.gif

ben-arfa-v-bolton1-o.gif
im sorry but some great goals doesnt make someone world class,for me world class is a player who performs great in the whole season and i dont think we have seen very impressive things from hba excpect of those goals and generally not too much

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
im sorry but some great goals doesnt make someone world class,for me world class is a player who performs great in the whole season and i dont think we have seen very impressive things from hba excpect of those goals and generally not too much
World class has been used for pretty ordinary players nowadays,there are very few players whom we can grade as world class and HBA is not even close to that level.

Hatem Ben Arfa

he's not world class just because of those goals. his technique, vision and play is top class. he was extremely consistent when he started getting a run in the team.

He will explode next season now that he'll be every game

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The loan offer which was rejected was Newcastle offering to pay £40,000 out of his total £80,000 p/w and a set transfer fee of £13m.

This was rejected out of hand. But we've told Newcastle if they pay all his wages and a set fee of £17m then we'll accept the deal.

Hatem Ben Arfa

The loan offer which was rejected was Newcastle offering to pay £40,000 out of his total £80,000 p/w and a set transfer fee of £13m.

This was rejected out of hand. But we've told Newcastle if they pay all his wages and a set fee of £17m then we'll accept the deal.

:lol: 17 million

he was worth £11 million max when you bought him for £35 million and he's worth £11 million pounds now.

Newcastle won't pay £17 million :lol: Liverpool are desperate to save face but are in no position to do so given Brendan Rodgers basically coming out and saying he's not wanted.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
:lol: 17 million

he was worth £11 million max when you bought him for £35 million and he's worth £11 million pounds now.

Newcastle won't pay £17 million :lol: Liverpool are desperate to save face but are in no position to do so given Brendan Rodgers basically coming out and saying he's not wanted.

Newcastle have agreed the £17m price dude.

Home of Barca Fans