Andy Carroll

Hatem Ben Arfa

Newcastle managing director on how he got £35 million for Andy Carroll:

“It is about control.” “We had the control. We knew the Torres deal was there.” “We drew that F-----g deal, perhaps the ultimate.”

“So £30M? F--- off! Don’t waste my time and I slammed the phone down.” “£35M? Everybody including manager Alan Pardew all agreed to that.”

“But the £35M they wanted to pay over four years. It was rubbish. Mike Ashley said, and he is a brave boy Mike I promise you — “get all the £35M up front.”"

“We got it all up front and then they never paid us on time and we charged them 12 grand F-----g interest.”

Hatem Ben Arfa

He has been left out of the Liverpool squad for the Europa league qualifier. Something may be happening soon.

If Newcastle get him, it had better not be for more than £12 million.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Newcastle managing director on how he got £35 million for Andy Carroll:

“It is about control.” “We had the control. We knew the Torres deal was there.” “We drew that F-----g deal, perhaps the ultimate.”

“So £30M? F--- off! Don’t waste my time and I slammed the phone down.” “£35M? Everybody including manager Alan Pardew all agreed to that.”

“But the £35M they wanted to pay over four years. It was rubbish. Mike Ashley said, and he is a brave boy Mike I promise you — “get all the £35M up front.”"

“We got it all up front and then they never paid us on time and we charged them 12 grand F-----g interest.”

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans