Andy Carroll

sukhy

If Newcastle get him back for anything less than £17m it would be genuinely hilarious, he'd enjoy his football more back at Newcastle and would get back on form pretty quickly I reckon. Plus having Ba, Cisse and Carroll as your three strikers is a mile away from their options up front when Pardew first took over, which was Carroll, Best and Lovenkrands. Impressive stuff from Newcastle since the promotion and fair dues to Mike Ashley aswell, he was slaughtered when he tool over, now theyre in a better position going forward, than most of the league, including Liverpool.

Hatem Ben Arfa

If Newcastle get him back for anything less than £17m it would be genuinely hilarious, he'd enjoy his football more back at Newcastle and would get back on form pretty quickly I reckon. Plus having Ba, Cisse and Carroll as your three strikers is a mile away from their options up front when Pardew first took over, which was Carroll, Best and Lovenkrands. Impressive stuff from Newcastle since the promotion and fair dues to Mike Ashley aswell, he was slaughtered when he tool over, now theyre in a better position going forward, than most of the league, including Liverpool.

Indeed +1

Hatem Ben Arfa

so apparently Brendan Rodgers has conceded defeat and they are now actively trying to sell him.

Brendan Rodgers: "I don't think we are in a position to have 35million players as third choice strikers.

"It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Andy has been a cover player for us in the opening two games."

:lol:

Robbie

I feel sorry for him. He's not a bad player, and was looking like he could develop into a fearsome striker. That price tag ruined his confidence

Jenks

I wouldn't really call it "conceding defeat". It was pretty apparent the moment he got the job that Carroll's days would be numbered.

ceefoo

What I like about the big man is that he is not just a big lump who can hold the ball up. He has good technical ability and football brain as well.

Going to miss him when he goes. :(

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I will. I certainly think he can do a job for us and will offer us another option up front. But wouldn't mind getting some cash and a player from Newcastle for Carroll. We seemingly want Ben Arfa.

But yeah I think Carroll can still do a job for us.

Home of Barca Fans