Andy Carroll

ceefoo

We seemingly want Ben Arfa. But yeah I think Carroll can still do a job for us.
As good a player he is, Ben Arfa is injury prone.

I agree with you about Carroll. You could play Suarez behind Carroll. With a 4-2-3-1.

GK

RB--CB--CB--LB

Gerrard--Lucas

Sturridge--Suarez--Sterling

Carroll​

ceefoo

Just 3 games off the top of my head this season.

Carroll vs Spurs, Chelsea and today against Man Utd.

The defenders of those teams will tell you if you asked them that this was one of the toughest games they played this season. Whoever he plays against he gives the defence NO REST. And they struggle to contain him.

He performs against the top teams and he is playing in a team that had just been promoted. Unlike some strikers that are just flat track bullies.

D

Don_Andrés

As good a player he is, Ben Arfa is injury prone.

I agree with you about Carroll. You could play Suarez behind Carroll. With a 4-2-3-1.

GK

RB--CB--CB--LB

Gerrard--Lucas

Sturridge--Suarez--Sterling

Carroll​

Blimey, the 33-year old legs of Gerrard are gonna take a beating in that team.

Jenks

He doesn't have the link up play to play in the sort of system Liverpool will be using. It's all well and good pointing to the goals he scores after the ball is pumped up to him all match, but what about all the moves that will break down when Liverpool try to play to feet? They need to cut their losses and sell him for as much as they can.

Robbie

And the fact that he couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo.

:lol: Do you even watch Arsenal? Have you seen a single game? Giroud has an insanely good first touch, and his biggest problem right now is movement. The pace of the premier league is much different and it will take him a while to adjust, not to mention he has a new team to get used to. Mostly he has been more willing to create goals in the final 3rd than to score, but you can see his talent. Look at Podolski's volley vs Montpellier.

Check out Giroud's assist. He has done this many times in the premier league. It's starting to become his trademark (like Song's lobs to RVP last season). Could Carroll do this? Not in a million years. I'm not saying Giroud is the 2nd coming of Drogba or anything close to that, but just that it's laughable to think that Carroll is better than him.

ammarfcb

ze special one
i will never understand the people calling giroud a flop. looks good to me. and if there's one man u can trust to get the most out of a target man its wenger

Home of Barca Fans