Ángel Di María

F

Flavia

CLukUg9W8AAdpCK.jpg:large

It's official

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Duh.. comparing the weather of England to Norway is like comparing who makes the better car FIAT or Vauxhall .. both are shit and shouldn't be driven ...

there is no weather like the southern parts of Europe.. there is a proper sea hence you spend your vacation on the beach so you won't feel those 30-40 C heat .. if that's what you call a heat !!

Anyhow i feel bad for Di Maria.. i really hoped we take him back from United... it's not just about the weather but LVG has a very long history of falling out with Argie's talented players... he likes soldiers and doesn't take flair & creativity without his tactics lightly... ADM will improve PSG greatly .. i love Paris but hate the Parisians but having ADM on one side & Lucas on the other side will be devastating to any team

With Pastore and Veratti playing behind them. Yum.

Martindn

Hope he flops even worse at PSG cant be doing with quitters. Doubt it though Ligue 1 will suit him, minimal effort required for most of the season.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hope he flops even worse at PSG cant be doing with quitters. Doubt it though Ligue 1 will suit him, minimal effort required for most of the season.

Now, it's not like your coach did a great job when he changed his position all the time.

The guy is so inconsistent and frustrating, and you overpaid, and he behaved unprofessionally when he didn't rejoin training and all that, but you guys are in for a rude awakening. Don't support your coach blindly which I see many Man Utd fans doing, especially when Van Gaaø got history.

Lol Di Maria's first game will be on august 16th vs the mighty gazélec ajaccio (third club in corsica -by a distance)

Welcome to france ! :VdB:

Home of Barca Fans