Ángel Di María

Raketa10

If we sign him it will be the last and the biggest indicator of the stupidity of this board. Not just we will give back some of the Neymar money to PSG, not just we will buy a player they don't need anymore but we will also show the world how unbelievably stupid we are.

Last edited:

Morten

Di Maria is a very good player, but also very fustrating, dumb decision making. He will not solve your problems.

Givenchy

i fucking knew it. we'll mess Dembele about and he'll stay 1 more year at Dortmund then head to Madrid. Mbappe will goto PSG and we will help fund it by paying 80m+ for this donkey. he's 29, his wages are huge, ex Madrid, 6-1 shhh, headless chicken of a player. another player we won't be able to get rid of as well. might as well ask Arbeloa to come out of retirement and play RB for us. what a time to be a cule eh

Petulant Whiner

If this happens it will cement Barcelona at the end of the football foot chain.

First, you play for your home team.

Second, you go in a big club playing for big money.

Third, you start losing your touch and go to a team/league that wants to establish itself playing for big money.

Fourth, you are washed up. You go to Barcelona at the zenith of your career... playing for big money.

xxxxxx

Got a feeling he's coming here after our latest rejected bid for Coutinho.

He's nearly 30 and hasn't been good for years. And they could easily ask for around £40m for him.

Morten

He's nearly 30 and hasn't been good for years. And they could easily ask for around £40m for him.

Really? I mean, i understand that Di Maria is not the replacement for Neymar, but he is not a quality player suddenly?

ronniecro

i'm affraid he's gonna cost more,psg won't miss the chance to piss on us again

Paul

He's not a primary target, so I don't think they would bid for him anything more than that.

Worst case scenario in my opinion, if you won't want this season and possibly the next to go down the drain, just pay Griezmann's clause on August 31 and you got something similar in value to Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans