Ángel Di María

springfield

Not Balague again, come on. He tweets something others already told. I think he's just reading twitter and after some hours writes a recap. He also tweeted before that Seri had signed. Now he tweets Barcelona has interest in him. If he was English, Sky UK had already fired him.

raskolnikov

Di maria rumour are as annoying as the paulinho ones. I actually thinks its more kikely to happen than getting 2 of Seri/Dembele/Coutinho.
I will definitly stop watching this season if they bring in this rat faced ball hogging Madrid reject.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I'll always watch no matter who signs for us. Being a supporter means taking the rough with the smooth.

Givenchy

Dembele, Seri AND AdM is fine with me.. i cant stand the cunt but hes a talented player. i think we should move for Sanchez ahead of Di Maria though as he'll likely be cheaper (last year of contract) plus Wenger would rather sell to us than City or a PL rival.

----------Stegen
Nelson-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
-------Busi-Paulinho
----------AdM
--Messi-Suarez-Dembele

how is Di Marias workrate?

ronniecro

So who do you pick for the LM/LW role: Sanchez, Di Maria, or Draxler? Or do we stick with what we've got...(which I don't think is enough for the CL)
xMibtAu.png

i'd rather pick oleguer before di maria
can't decide between alexis and draxler,i like them both,maybe alexis bit more since he played here

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not very reliable on Barcelona related transfers though. Just recycling what MD and Sport have said anyway.

Home of Barca Fans