Ángel Di María

Cule4life

The Culest
Barca- "Hey PSG i know you don't want to have sex(Veratti) with me, and you even kicked me in my balls (Neymar), can i atleast eat your shit(Di Maria)?"

pay Griezmann's clause on August 31 and you got something similar in value to Neymar.

How are ppl this ignorant seriously? He committed to Atletico due to their transfer ban. He ain't coming

Julien

[tw]898899680570068992[/tw]

Di Maria has an anti-barca clause. It says PSG will have to pay 30M to Madrid if they sell him to us.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
[tw]898899680570068992[/tw]

Di Maria has an anti-barca clause. It says PSG will have to pay 30M to Madrid if they sell him to us.

Thank you Perez. Now please takeover Barca

SYN5Zfx.gif

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
These Di Maria rumours are refusing to go away. Scares the shit out of me. We all know how that went with Paulinho. If he comes, then I'm truly done with watching Barca for a long, long time.

xxxxxx

These Di Maria rumours are refusing to go away. Scares the shit out of me. We all know how that went with Paulinho. If he comes, then I'm truly done with watching Barca for a long, long time.

It's going to happen. He'll be our "superstar" signing this summer.

We won't get Dembele or Coutinho, so they'll spend the rest of it on the stadium.

Home of Barca Fans