Ángel Di María

Total-Football

Di maria is good enough to play for Barca, only a fool would not see that. The big issue is that This Di Maria is the shadow of himself. He is not as good as he used to be. Last game vs Toulouse played with doubt and undecisiveness, a character which is not welcome here at all.

Lomar1o

it should've been 222 mil + Di Maria if we just had to get this reject. Right now we deserve to get trolled by PSG, they will either drag this out until the final minute and not sell him, leaving us with an incomplete squad (as if Di Maria makes us complete, still better than nothing I hope) or they will extort a hefty sum for that pathetic player. God I'm so angry

springfield

it should've been 222 mil + Di Maria if we just had to get this reject.

Why on earth would they give Di Maria for free when they got Neymar?

I don't understand why some people want him. He's already 29 and it's time Barcelona thinks about the future, not those short term solutions always. He isn't playing that good anymore and never was a goal scoring machine. He had a shitty season last year. And people already complained about Neymar scoring not enough goals. Barcelona signing left overs from other "smaller clubs" would show how bad the situation is at the club.

Last edited:

Raki13

This donkey has been with RM Man U and PSG and all of them wanted rid of him. If this clown signs its years of mediocrity for Barca.

>Dembele goes on strike to join you

>Sign Di Maria instead

#JustBartomeuThings

Could just be a smokescreen though. A desperate attempt to lower Dembele's fee.

Last edited:

Messi983

Just thinking: What IF Messi has asked Bartomeu to sign Di Maria or he'll leave next summer. Would people then accept Di Maria?

Messi is a grown ass man, not a spoiled brat. No way he'd make such demands just to play with his buddies. That's the kind of behavior I'd have a hard time expecting from Neymar, let alone Messi.

And honestly, if Messi wants to run the team into the ground to get his buddies in, he can fuck right off. Ship his ass off to Man City for 300m and let them deal with his demands. Use the money to rebuild the team with players who are actually there to help the team win trophies instead of partying with their buddies.

Before y'all jump on me: That was a completely hypothetical scenario in which Messi is basically the opposite of his real self. My comments were towards the hypothetical spoiled brat Messi, not the actual Messi.

Short answer: No, I would not accept this signing, even if Messi demanded it (which he wouldn't). If he demanded it, that means he's unprofessional and his priorities are in the wrong place and he needs to GTFO. All three of which are false statements. Messi would never, EVER make such childish demands. And anyone who does so has no place at Barca or any top club for that matter, no matter how talented they are.

Still, wouldn't be surprised to see Farto and his media mouthpieces claim that Messi asked for Di Maria. Conspiracy theory time: we actually aren't interested in Di Maria at all, it's BS they're spreading that they plan to use to defend themselves if Messi leaves. "See, Messi demanded that we sign Di Maria. No player is bigger than the club, etc, etc." If Messi refuses to sign a new contract, I wouldn't be surprised to see MD say it's because we didn't buy Di Maria.

Last edited:

Lomar1o

Messi is a grown ass man, not a spoiled brat. No way he'd make such demands just to play with his buddies. That's the kind of behavior I'd have a hard time expecting from Neymar, let alone Messi.

And honestly, if Messi wants to run the team into the ground to get his buddies in, he can fuck right off. Ship his ass off to Man City for 300m and let them deal with his demands. Use the money to rebuild the team with players who are actually there to help the team win trophies instead of partying with their buddies.

Before y'all jump on me: That was a completely hypothetical scenario in which Messi is basically the opposite of his real self. My comments were towards the hypothetical spoiled brat Messi, not the actual Messi.

Short answer: No, I would not accept this signing, even if Messi demanded it (which he wouldn't). If he demanded it, that means he's unprofessional and his priorities are in the wrong place and he needs to GTFO. All three of which are false statements. Messi would never, EVER make such childish demands. And anyone who does so has no place at Barca or any top club for that matter, no matter how talented they are.

Still, wouldn't be surprised to see Farto and his media mouthpieces claim that Messi asked for Di Maria. Conspiracy theory time: we actually aren't interested in Di Maria at all, it's BS they're spreading that they plan to use to defend themselves if Messi leaves. "See, Messi demanded that we sign Di Maria. No player is bigger than the club, etc, etc." If Messi refuses to sign a new contract, I wouldn't be surprised to see MD say it's because we didn't buy Di Maria.

We all know the truth, but the reports will be that Messi wanted Paulinho, Di Maria, Douglas, Gomes, and other trash. He probably also wants Marcos Rojo, lol.

Zuti

We all know the truth, but the reports will be that Messi wanted Paulinho, Di Maria, Douglas, Gomes, and other trash. He probably also wants Marcos Rojo, lol.

This is pissing me off immensely, now they are reporting we didnt get Coutinho because Messi didnt want Rakitic or Bob to leave on a player swap.
Leave Messi out of this, incompetent idiotic board.

G_6O

Just thinking: What IF Messi has asked Bartomeu to sign Di Maria or he'll leave next summer. Would people then accept Di Maria?

How could that be true though?

Messi knows very well what it is like to play with Di Maria, and it cannot have escaped his attention that it has never worked very well

Horatio

You're welcome

Messi knows very well what it is like to play with Di Maria, and it cannot have escaped his attention that it has never worked very well

But what if Messi is thinking of WC 2018? Maybe he wants to improve his play with Di Maria.

Messi983

Just like Paulinho came because of Neymar. Stop with bs.

No, he didn't came because of Neymar. But if Neyboy would stay I think buying Paulinho would also be one of the reasons to make him happy. But of course not the main reason behind Paulinho signing, we all know what that is.

Anyway, I was just asking hypothetically about Messi demanding Di Maria to see what people opinion are about that. I agree with what Lelouch said. Of course Messi would be happy if we'd buy one of his NT teammates and good friends but I also don't believe he would demand to sign them.

This is pissing me off immensely, now they are reporting we didnt get Coutinho because Messi didnt want Rakitic or Bob to leave on a player swap.
Leave Messi out of this, incompetent idiotic board.

Don't believe everything you read. I seriously doubt that Liverpool would accept money+player swap for Cou. Rakitić at his age is not Klopp type of player and if they want Roberto they can buy him for 40M while keeping Cou. So just another BS rumour.

Gnidrologist

If this is serious then i don't even..
backawayslowly.gif

Messi983

Maybe he wants to build up more chemistry with Di Maria before WC.

But as said in previous post it was just a hypothetical question. I don't believe Messi is really demanding to sign him.

But let's say it's true. Would people be willing to accept Di Maria if Messi would stay because of him? Or are we prepared to 100% lose Messi next summer for free, just so we wouldn't sign Di Maria who most people don't want (I'm among them). That's what I wanted to find out, not if Messi is really demanding to sign Di Maria or not.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans