Ángel Di María

raskolnikov

If its up to barto he would actually have Dramaria and Paulinho as our signings. Unless he is a Madrid mole this is truly one of the most idiotic people I have ever seen.

Lutece FC

A lot of people are insulting Di Maria. Do you remember what match he did against Barca in the first leg ? He did 6 excellent months in 2017. He is a top winger. You can like him or hate him for his behaviour or his madridista history, but it's a fact.

ronniecro

A lot of people are insulting Di Maria. Do you remember what match he did against Barca in the first leg ? He did 6 excellent months in 2017. He is a top winger. You can like him or hate him for his behaviour or his madridista history, but it's a fact.

keep him then please

Pepe Silvia

That Barca are considering ADM as an option makes me ill as a Cule, and that it's PSG screwing with us over it only makes the feeling worse. What are we doing?!

blaugrana1987

Lol. Do you remember him playing that time 5 years ago? Do you remember Iniesta in UCL final in 2011? You want him for 100m?

Pepe Silvia

No one cares about his skill, he is madridista scum and we are barca fans. It's that simple. Stop trolling.

gatsu

Dimaria can be the best player in football history
As a Barça fan I don't want this cunt anywhere close to Barça.

5ergio_Busquets

Sport says there is a deal between Barca and PSG on 50m + Variables :lol:
I think it's just a game by the board to help them in the Dembele negotiations, because this is only mentioned in Catalan media.
I also can't imagine that with all the problems between the Barca board and PSG, that there were negotiations between them.
And that the negotiations went so smoothly that the deal is done so quickly, not very likely.

xxxxxx

If we seriously spend that much on Di Maria, I don't know if I can watch us been tore about by big teams this season.

xxxxxx

Sport says there is a deal between Barca and PSG on 50m + Variables :lol:
I think it's just a game by the board to help them in the Dembele negotiations, because this is only mentioned in Catalan media.
I also can't imagine that with all the problems between the Barca board and PSG, that there were negotiations between them.
And that the negotiations went so smoothly that the deal is done so quickly, not very likely.

I don't think PSG will care. Di Maria isn't a good player anymore, and if they can get over 50m for him, they've hit the jackpot.... especially with getting Mbappe in.

Devils

Only sport is reporting this. Somehow they've managed to sink themselves into even lower this summer. Fuck them.

Home of Barca Fans