Ángel Di María

Co0ter

Of course there would be negotiations if that were the case. They take Neymar, give us garbage in return with us paying way too much, then using the money to sign a younger, better player like Mbappe. You think they wouldn't do that deal if possible? They would just laugh at us even more afterwards.

xXKonan

Yeah no I don't believe sport at all. Did they miss.

Our relations with PSG is garbage and even worse after we decided to sue Neymar?

Nassar and Le Parisen saying, Di Maria won't be sold especially to Barca? it all happened today as well.

Does Sport even pay attention to their surroundings at all? our relations with PSG were shit but they aren't as terrible a year ago as it is right now when we bought Digne from them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A lot of people are insulting Di Maria. Do you remember what match he did against Barca in the first leg ? He did 6 excellent months in 2017. He is a top winger. You can like him or hate him for his behaviour or his madridista history, but it's a fact.

Personally it has nothing to do with him being a former Real Madrid player, I would take quite a lot of RM players if we could. It is that just that he is not good at all.

Windhook

Sorry, not excited at all. After his reaction at Camp Nou this spring he's done for me. I wouldn't care even if he is Messi's ultimate friend, soulmmate or whatever.
[youtube]HtgzzG4iCxQ[/youtube]

Where is the moral in our directors? First they invest in China for Paulinho, who absolutely loves Barcelona (vamos Madrid hoy si! PUTA BARCA, PUTA CATALUNHA!) and now we reach for a guy who lost his place to Neymar at PSG.:lol:

Lutece FC

You're just mad on him because he is an ex-madridista. Move on, football is changing, there is no more "romantic attachement" between a player ans a club except for some notorious guys.

You can't say he is a bad footballer. He is an excellent winger, he did 6 excellent months in Paris, scored very important goal.

Lomar1o

You're just mad on him because he is an ex-madridista. Move on, football is changing, there is no more "romantic attachement" between a player ans a club except for some notorious guys.

You can't say he is a bad footballer. He is an excellent winger, he did 6 excellent months in Paris, scored very important goal.

dude, he sucks.

Messi983

Sorry, not excited at all. After his reaction at Camp Nou this spring he's done for me. I wouldn't care even if he is Messi's ultimate friend, soulmmate or whatever.
[youtube]HtgzzG4iCxQ[/youtube]

Where is the moral in our directors? First they invest in China for Paulinho, who absolutely loves Barcelona (vamos Madrid hoy si! PUTA BARCA, PUTA CATALUNHA!) and now we reach for a guy who lost his place to Neymar at PSG.:lol:

You clearly didn't understand my post. :)

And that Paulinho's tweet from 3 or 4 years ago was fake.

Paris United(very very reliable) reporting we agreed terms with him..wtf

We also agreed terms with Verratti, Coutinho, Dembele,... Doesn't mean he'll come.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Paris United(very very reliable) reporting we agreed terms with him..wtf

Luckily that doesn't matter as PSG are refusing to sell. We have also agreed terms with Coutinho and Dembele, btw. Looks like neither of them are coming too.

Windhook

Lutece, dear, Angel Di Maria is still very much madridista. It's not called "romantic attachement", the word is "loyalty". And loyalty is a word very distant to PSG - both staff and players.

bastardo

fk this guy. I would prefer Barca paying 150 mil for dembele even though he's only a prospect at this point over this cunt for 80-90 million.

Home of Barca Fans