Ángel Di María

ronniecro

You're just mad on him because he is an ex-madridista. Move on, football is changing, there is no more "romantic attachement" between a player ans a club except for some notorious guys.

You can't say he is a bad footballer. He is an excellent winger, he did 6 excellent months in Paris, scored very important goal.

whoa,what references this guy has,we must go all in for him

Hawk

You're just mad on him because he is an ex-madridista. Move on, football is changing, there is no more "romantic attachement" between a player ans a club except for some notorious guys.

You can't say he is a bad footballer. He is an excellent winger, he did 6 excellent months in Paris, scored very important goal.

gabriel batistuta to raul have done the same taunt, the difference is they weren't brain dead footballers unlike angel

Zuti

WE DON'T WANT HIM ! Gtfo with this dipshit, braindead board bending over to PSG over and over.

Srsly wtf is wrong with these people, they seriously consider helping PSG with ffp by signing one of their rejects?

I really really hope this is a bullshit rumor, this signing is gonna trigger me more then Paulinho.

Garrus

Those sacks of shit!
Messi is 30 years old now, Suarez on the verge of 31, That's two of our main forwarders, And these morons want to bring di maria, An injury prone, 29 year old, RM reject, A MU reject, And could a PSG reject, And want him to be our neymar replacement?

Things are out of control, This cannot be allowed to happen, When we reach a point, Where we fans thank Al-Khalefi for not allowing a disaster to befell us, We know we hit rock bottom.
This is further evidence that behind all of this month's circus there is complacency and flat out incompetence, The axe should come, And come fast.

xxxxxx

I don't want Di Maria in any circumstances. The guy isn't a good player anymore... and he's a big dick. I would rather try spend 70m on Asensio or whatever.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
This fucking joke of a board. In three years...we've gone from treble winners to a joke of a club who try and sign rejects or Brazilians from the Chinese league.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
[tw]900641217087713281[/tw]

Says Barça have wage agreement with Di Maria

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans