Ángel Di María

Trafalgar

He did for Madrid under ancelotti. He had the best games of his career in a iniesta role but he is very erratic. I wouldn't rely on him.

-----------Busquets----------------
--------------------Di Maria---------
--------Coutinho--------------------

Damn that midfield

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think that midfield is very unbalanced, would never use it in a big game, busquets would be very exposed on the counter attack

I think that midfield is very unbalanced, would never use it in a big game, busquets would be very exposed on the counter attack

It somewhat mirrors Modric-Alonso-Di Maria which actually worked really well. But that was with 2014 Di Maria, not 2017 Di Maria.

Guy's a one season wonder, not to mention old and on huge wages. Stay the fuck away. I really hope these rumors are an attempt to get Coutinho's price down...

Chainsaw

Killahead
With the return of Draxler and the signature of Mbappe he won't play it think.

Same trend for Lucas.

Personally i think that he 's not that bad, but he needs pressure to be good.

Ofc he's not THAT bad, but for his price, and age, and playing like a headless children many times, and shooting from stupid angles, and the fact that his style suits better for a counter attacking team, he's a bad choice for Barca. I rather get Pastore from PSG.

springfield

It somewhat mirrors Modric-Alonso-Di Maria which actually worked really well. But that was with 2014 Di Maria, not 2017 Di Maria.

Guy's a one season wonder, not to mention old and on huge wages. Stay the fuck away. I really hope these rumors are an attempt to get Coutinho's price down...

Coutinho - Di maria duo is all about attack. It's good against small teams but not against though ones. You can't compare it with Modric - Di maria.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Last thing we need is him coming here stealing minutes away from Dembele. Plus, he is probably the most frustrating player I've ever watched.

xXKonan

Do these guys know that this isn't the Di Maria of 2013/14 anymore? Well time for Nasser to be stubborn as fuck.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think he will come because there is overbooking in the middle field and no one wants to buy Gomes or Arda.

Barca are ready to let go Arda for free, he might even go on loan. Him, Douglas, Marlon and Munir are seen as complete undesirables by Valverde. They won't get a minute. I heard Juve might be interested in taking Gomes for loan plus buy deal.

Home of Barca Fans