Ángel Di María

Raketa10

The problem is reports aren't saying that it is either Coutinho or Di Maria, it's saying that we want both.

But let's say we sign them both, what the hell would Di Maria play or are they considering Coutinho as a pure midfielder?

In 4-2-3-1 system Di Maria would be benched for sure so I don't think we will buy him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But let's say we sign them both, what the hell would Di Maria play or are they considering Coutinho as a pure midfielder?

In 4-2-3-1 system Di Maria would be benched for sure...

Inb4 EV decides to bench Dembele for Di Maria :tata:

Devils

In 4-2-3-1 system Di Maria would be benched for sure so I don't think we will buy him.

He would probably be the Arda replacement off the bench, with Arda still being at the club of course.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There's three days left of the transfer window and Liverpool seem very insistent on not selling Coutinho.

I fear they will only sign Di Maria and say job well done.

That would be a disaster.

xXKonan

Come on Nassar if there's one time being stubborn and mad at us, it's right now the time.

REFUSE TO SELL US DI MARIA.

Thiago10

If the possible outcomes of Mendes being in Barcelona are either selling Gomes or buying Di Maria, than that is like choosing between a hot chocolate chip cookie or getting your anus destroyed by some expired chili.

Home of Barca Fans