Ángel Di María

Hatem Ben Arfa

He's a very good player. Haters gonna hate.

There is no doubting his ability. He is a fantasitic talent.

The problem is the way he plays the game, and he plays the game Über Selfishely to the detriment of his team. I thought no one was more selfish than Cristano Ronaldo but I was wrong. He is even more selfish when he plays for Argentina it seems.

His diving makes it very easy to hate him along with his frustrating play.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
This guy is easily top15 in the world.

Such an amazing player. I'd love to have him in Barcelona.

He's the "bus-breaker" we've been looking for. Unfortunately plays for the wrong team..

Pepe Silvia

This guy is easily top15 in the world.

Such an amazing player. I'd love to have him in Barcelona.

He's the "bus-breaker" we've been looking for. Unfortunately plays for the wrong team..
I'd like to think that Tello could fill that "bus-breaker" type of role with his direct play, speed, and ability to take defenders on. His shot ain't half bad either ;)

I think he could develop into that guy in the coming seasons.

Clks

Both overreact, too much for the ref to pay attention to their shenanigans. A "complete" diver would be Penaldo, he knows how and when to do it, and he'll complain too if he doesn't get the call. Di Maria acts like he gets killed each time someone touches him.

Maria

Both overreact, too much for the ref to pay attention to their shenanigans. A "complete" diver would be Penaldo, he knows how and when to do it, and he'll complain too if he doesn't get the call. Di Maria acts like he gets killed each time someone touches him.

Cristiano is good also, but I don't agree that the ref doesn't pay attention to Di Maria's acts. Since he's at RM, many of his dives have earned penalties for Cristiano.

Clks

Well yeah, since he is at RM and the RFEF gift them penalties but in a normal situation you won't see him getting penalties like he does in La Liga.

M

mitkoa7x

Di Maria is very talented, I wanted him in Barca back when he was in Benfica. I couldnt follow him as thoroughly in Benfica as I'm able to now, I didnt have the impression he was such a big twat in Portugal as he is now in Madrid.

Kinlejus

Di Maria is very talented, I wanted him in Barca back when he was in Benfica. I couldnt follow him as thoroughly in Benfica as I'm able to now, I didnt have the impression he was such a big twat in Portugal as he is now in Madrid.

Players change under particular managers.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Di Maria comes with the package of over confidence, something that has hurt Real and Argentina many times. You control that and you have one of the most effective players in the world. I used to dislike him because he over did things but generally he is one of my favorite players now.

B

barcelonista

I cant agree with that yet. He delivers The Sex but he is not consistent. I want a constant delivery of The Sex for next season!

Trust me, Alexis has more potential than Di Maria. He's just still playing in "OMG, I'm really playing for Barcelona, I don't want to fuck it up now, here, have this 3 yard pass, I'd rather play it save" mode. Coupled with a lot of injuries. Di Maria at Real Madrid has more freedom to express himself. Sanchez is getting restrained much more into a tactical role. Hence why Di Maria looks much more spectacular with his blind dribbles into dead ends where he ultimately loses the ball or shoots into row Z. Watch Sanchez for Chile and watch Di Maria for Argentina. One is a natural ball hog, the other has a serious footballing brain. Once the Sex had a full pre-season, him and Maravilla on the wings will prove to be too much swag to handle for anyone. :worthy:

M

mitkoa7x

Trust me, Alexis has more potential than Di Maria. He's just still playing in "OMG, I'm really playing for Barcelona, I don't want to fuck it up now, here, have this 3 yard pass, I'd rather play it save" mode. Coupled with a lot of injuries. Di Maria at Real Madrid has more freedom to express himself. Sanchez is getting restrained much more into a tactical role. Hence why Di Maria looks much more spectacular with his blind dribbles into dead ends where he ultimately loses the ball or shoots into row Z. Watch Sanchez for Chile and watch Di Maria for Argentina. One is a natural ball hog, the other has a serious footballing brain. Once the Sex had a full pre-season, him and Maravilla on the wings will prove to be too much swag to handle for anyone. :worthy:

I know but I set too high standards for The Sex when he arrived, I expected him to come in and start playing at 100% from day one. I know it was wrong for me but Its already done.
Thats why im not criticizing him at all, cuz I know its incredibly hard to come from Italy (different style) and be expected to be a vital player to the best team in history.

Home of Barca Fans