Ángel Di María

B

barcelonista

I know but I set too high standards for The Sex when he arrived, I expected him to come in and start playing at 100% from day one. I know it was wrong for me but Its already done.
Thats why im not criticizing him at all, cuz I know its incredibly hard to come from Italy (different style) and be expected to be a vital player to the best team in history.

angry-desk-flip.png

I said STFU and trust me! :pep:

B

barcelonista

Trust me, Alexis has more potential than Di Maria. He's just still playing in "OMG, I'm really playing for Barcelona, I don't want to fuck it up now, here, have this 3 yard pass, I'd rather play it save" mode. Coupled with a lot of injuries. Di Maria at Real Madrid has more freedom to express himself. Sanchez is getting restrained much more into a tactical role. Hence why Di Maria looks much more spectacular with his blind dribbles into dead ends where he ultimately loses the ball or shoots into row Z. Watch Sanchez for Chile and watch Di Maria for Argentina. One is a natural ball hog, the other has a serious footballing brain. Once the Sex had a full pre-season, him and Maravilla on the wings will prove to be too much swag to handle for anyone. :worthy:

:worthy: after last night's game.

M

mitkoa7x

He played as a striker, with Messi behind him. I want him put such performances as a winger!

M

mitkoa7x

Ill stop trolling you for now ;)
Im very happy with his performance last night

mixer

Di María: "Ahora sabemos que podemos ganar al Barça en cualquier partido"
Di María: "Now we know that we can win in any match against Barça"

hellsangel1

He's been good at times this season, but also waste's possession a few too many times for a good player. Too many times he just runs into dead ends, also he is too left-footed and is shit on his weaker foot. He's also not a good passer and telegraphs his passes way too many times. He does play well at times and before the injury that he had mid-season, he was one of Madrid's better players and is pretty young so he can improve.

I hope Tello uses his natural speed and develops into a good winger for us. I also like Alexis and I hope he develops into a great player for Barca. I don;t think Barca missed out on too much by not signing Di Maria. Ozil however is a different thing all together.

Yugi

Di María: "Ahora sabemos que podemos ganar al Barça en cualquier partido"
Di María: "Now we know that we can win in any match against Barça"

Yup, it took them just 15 game to learn that they can win any match against us, well done.....yet they won just two :lol: :lol: :lol:

mixer

Di Maria (Real Madrid): "Messi sets off really fast and he kills you with that. It's very difficult to predict what he's gonna do." [marca]

Home of Barca Fans