Ángel Di María

ivan22

maybe I'll get killed for that statement, but I want to see Di Maria in a barca jersey... I know it's impossible/unlikely because we have villa/pedro/alexis. but he's one of the best techncial players I've ever seen...I can't stop thinking about how he would do in barca...imagine if villa stopped playing...alexis - messi - maria...my god!

M

mitkoa7x

maybe I'll get killed for that statement, but I want to see Di Maria in a barca jersey... I know it's impossible/unlikely because we have villa/pedro/alexis. but he's one of the best techncial players I've ever seen...I can't stop thinking about how he would do in barca...imagine if villa stopped playing...alexis - messi - maria...my god!

I wanted him when he was with Benfica, but not anymore, Mou has tainted him beyond repair.

El Gato

Villarato!
dnoqic.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
LOL! Di Maria was pants offensively today and this pisses me off. I wish he was more consistent. But admittedly, his hustle got us the cup.

Caps

LOL! Di Maria was pants offensively today and this pisses me off. I wish he was more consistent. But admittedly, his hustle got us the cup.

True, he pressed well and wouldn't leave us alone on the ball. However, it was a bloody disgrace he wasn't booked. There were 3 or 4 blatant fouls, checks or pull backs that were clear yellows- and then the persistent fouling all round. At times I got more pissed off of what he was getting away with than how poor we were. He really could have been booked 4 times.

Meitux

even if he may be a good player i still cant get his fucking ugly face,he looks like an alien and a dog also

Home of Barca Fans