Ángel Di María

footyfan

Calma, calma
Good game, if he paced himself better through the game, he would be a lot more efficient. Crucial for Argentina, his work-rate will be sorely needed.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's had food poisonings over last week, may be a contributing reason as to why he got majorly gassed when Carvajal needed him late in the game.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Seems to be not a serious injury after all. He probably miss the match against Celta or even Espanol but he could make it to the CL final. At first it feared to be a muscle tear but it now seem to be only a muscle fatigue.

ammarfcb

ze special one
bit suspecious all these argentine players gettin injured every time they kick a ball...

they can drop the fake injuries now, argentina ain't winnin shit anyway.

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

Seems to be not a serious injury after all. He probably miss the match against Celta or even Espanol but he could make it to the CL final. At first it feared to be a muscle tear but it now seem to be only a muscle fatigue.

he's been bordering on a muscle injury for a while.

he works his ass off to make up for some other players that dont this season and i have seen him go down out of fatigue multiple times this year.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
bit suspecious all these argentine players gettin injured every time they kick a ball...

they can drop the fake injuries now, argentina ain't winnin shit anyway.

I am gonna find your top secret location and I am gonna make you pay

ammarfcb

ze special one
I am gonna find your top secret location and I am gonna make you pay

Sergio+Aguero+goes+of+with+a+knee+injury.jpeg

Home of Barca Fans